Do you sometimes just vote on polls without looking, for easy XPer?

I'm not entirely sure what the 'Seahawks' even are, but I just voted for 'em.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• No some people take their critical life decisions based on them. I don't sell my honesty for xper.

• No. I'm curious in what the question is and give an honest vote. I'm not all for the xper points.

• But what about the questions you're not interested in? :P

• It's usually pretty easy to decide what to vote so I do it. But it's not like I just quickly and randomly click on one of the options and move on.

• you DON'T get Xper by just voting ;-)

• i do nothing on this site for XP because i think if everyone would do it, it´d break the purpose of the site.

• No I read the questions.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't actually. Hmm... I've learned something new about myself, LoL.

• I think the seahawks is a board game you can play in seattle. I do the same thing.

• With regards to the super bowl I don't know anything about the teams however I know this. I don't like Patriots. That sounds nationalistic and imperialistic. However a Sea Hawk is objectively awesome. So I'm rooting for Seattle

• No paprika, I try to give honoust and useful answers here :-) There are too many unsure girls here that should not be put on the wrong channel.

• You're right. But what about questions in which the answer doesn't really matter, and that you have no interest in? For example, the Seahawks question that was featured the other day. :P

• I don't react on those things. I am not here for Xper things, but for general interest :-) And I am not US, so Seahawks certainly do not interest me ;-)

• lmao. I didn't know you got XPer that way! I thought it was just for replying.. huh. So the answer is no. But maybe I will now :P

[Probably not, cos I don't care about XPer, I'm not even sure what it means tbh?]

• Why is this not a poll? :( I wanted more Xper!!!

• ... You get xper for voting on a poll?