I'm very seriously thinking of deactivating my account tonight.. ?

does anyone here actually enjoy my presence?

I feel like another forum-esque site would be better to fulfill my need for human interaction. or perhaps, actually leaving the fucking house..

• yes, I enjoy your presence on gag. don't go!
  • who are you?
  • bye bye. (:
who actually shared this on google+
so random, lol ;)
I'm going to do as illusive_man did and take a hiatus from gag, maybe even the whole internet (if I can handle it). ta ta for now.. ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• G@G will drag you back. Just take a break and enjoy the world outside your house.

What Guys Said 24

• You need to diversify your hobbies and interests. When one doesn't work, at least you have others to fall back on. It seems you need a break. At the end of the day, GaG is just a website. If it seems to be more than that to you, and then you need to build perspective. There's nothing wrong with feeling the way you do, because you're not alone. Give yourself space and peace of mind. Build perspective on life.

Maybe deleting your account will help you get there. Maybe not. You know yourself better than I do. Whatever you decide to do, I hope you're happy.

• Don't deactivate just withdraw a bit. :(
    I enjoy your questions and comments

• Don't worry , GaG always drag us back.
    it always does lol
    I enjoyed your presence :3

• I like your questions actually. though, you seemed to just come out of nowhere, recently. (:

• hmm, I might do that instead, go away for a month or so, and come back when I feel happier.

• Yeah , you do that :3
      Let the mind refresh , walk around (well... I did more than walk around but then I'm weird) , come back fresh and ready.
      That's what I say.

• Hmph, you've just started following me and you're already leaving?

I seem to be doing that to a lot of people. I don't really understand.

But I would not deactivate. Waste of XPER. When I left for two years, I left my account up and just never logged on.

• Please don't go, I stalk you everyday.

• I know how you feel. I am feeling pretty lonely too, but stay. Xper Level 7: do you really want to lose all that hard work?

• I enjoy your presence a lot! would be sad to see you go!

But all in all, just do what you feel you gotta do.

• Totally do what you gotta do, but I'd like to see you stay. I like following people that speak about film. :-)

• yea, I'm going to take a break instead. try and get back to my writing for a while. maybe when I return I'll have better film related questions. ;)

• Sounds like a great plan; I'll be looking forward to them.

Totally understand the need for periodic breaks from this place. Whatever you do, just do what's best for you.

• Don't leave, but I do agree on taking a break from the Internet. I have been doing the same in larger and larger chunks.

• i see no reason for you to leave

GAG is the best forum ever, all the other forums SUCK.

• Don't go, the Outernet is scary!

Stay inside. Eat food, watch Netflix, and grace us with your online presence.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6Bkr_udado

I thought it was a slight stretch what they discussed in this video, but it seems to be reality. Not poking fun at you or putting you down, but you admitting how much you rely on technology to fulfill your interactions and keep you from being lonely is a bit eerie.

• Its not that you won't be missed, but maybe (JUST MAYBE!) Its a good idea to leave GaG. See what the real world has to offer. Wander on if your heart does desire. Good luck either way <3

• Honestly, i think your really awesome and sorry you feel bad hope you'll stay :-))))

• No, you ask awesome questions! stay

• You don't have to deactivate it to spend less time on it. If it's taking too much of your time just take a little break.

• I don't see ya around too much, thus don't really know ya
    but what I have seen of ya has been relatively entertaining ^_^

if you require human interaction, message peeps, build a friendship ^_^
    or as you stated, leave Le house :p

• I noticed your answers to my questions and you're a nice GAG'er.
    I'd say if you get saturated take a break and come back later.
    You'll see, in a few weeks time your GAG addiction will get you back on here :-)

• we gonna miss u

• Think you should

• I don't think I've every spoken to you? But please stay.

• Why not an Irish goodbye?

• you will come back :)

• your name is familiar to me. Why do you want to deactivate though?

• too many penis questions. I just can't take it anymore!

• lol, that can't be the real reason. Something must have happened or you aren't meeting enough people that interest you

• howdy =)

Yes i know what you mean. It's easy to get too sucked in, which is why from time to time i completely close my account and then come back when i feel like it. Does feel good doing that from time to time. Honestly, i hardly reach out to female users on here anymore, because none of them seem interested in talking to guys on here, or maybe its just me. But i tend to not message women anymore who i find interesting unless they pretty much invite me to do so. i guess that's why we've never really had a conversation, hah

What Girls Said 15

• No, stay! I like older people on here :( Not saying you're old but I just like it when there are more adults on here :)

• Many gaggers have left and come on.
    You'd be another one of them.

<333 Farewell... if you decide to leave.
    If anything I recommend that you just stop logging in... and come back when you're ready to (at least you would have your xper points)

• i enjoy your presence, but i also understand why you might want to deactivate.

• aww, really
      you're one of my faves here. very funny/clever.
      but yea, it's starting to bring me down now.

• thanks :)
      i know how you feel. it's great socializing on GaG, but it's very... empty in a way. not real.

• Look at me, everybody's annoyed by my presence and I'm still present just to annoy them.

Every community needs some roles. Some take the role of dancers, some ladies, some gentelmans, some are clowns in the hall making people laugh, some are gentle foreigners, some are barbarians from farthest lands. some are sissy idiots and one is a secretly gay prince.

and someone also should have the role of Loki, Satan, Hitler, etc. so people can blame and satisfy their desire to be considered 'good'.

Don't take it too seriously just play a role. I don't get that much attention and when I get it's because I annoy them, I still come whenever I like to.

leave if you like to, remain if you like to, people don't matter and that's all.

• I'm not everybody.

• I am the former wölfin-fräulein. some knew me well for quite some months.

and yes, if you are going to spend all day on the site it is better to balance your works and hobbies and go out more during the day.
      when you don't go out and spend too much time here you find a tendency to seek what you should truly seek in real world on here. love, friendship, someone to talk to someone to care. and when you see you can't really find them especially friendship or care because this is the internet, then you will get upset.

balance it and go out more and it will be fine.

• you are a weird nazi and need 2 delete

• I enjoy your presence here but if you feel the need to wander greener pastures then I'm not gonna stop you :)

• Leaving the house always works :)

• But we just started following each other. You're my new favorite remember? Don't goooooo! 😭😭😭

• Even if you decide to leave, you will eventually come back. They always return! :p

• Your username is definitely familiar.
    Don't leave. At least use up all the xper points.

• i've never talked to you but i've read your opinions before and i hope you stay!!!

• I enjoy your presence even tho I dont know you haha

• Awww yeah u Gould leave the housse but i wouldn't recomend it

• Don't deactivate your account just take a break.

• you can always make another one
    it wouldn't really matter much

its not like suicide or anything permanent

• lol, I know. I've done it before. came back a week later. however, this time I wouldn't be coming back.

• no u don't have to deactivate your account