Why do guys stare?

Okay the title pretty much explains it all... My crush and i think he has one on my because of some friends. But any way when ever im at the gym doing drills or at my sisters stuff and spinning a ball on my finger he always stare at me. I don't know if its because i have some pretty noticeable scares on my arm nd legs from a car wreck or what it is.. Any ideas? All opinions are very appreciated!!

More opinions please. Oh and he has tried to joke around with me before too
News feed update

Most Helpful Guy

• We stare because we are very much visual. We look and stare because that is how we process information. It is not staring because he is seeing something he doesn't like, but rather because he is hot for you and loves looking at you!

He is checking you out.

• Awe thanks.. I've just had a hard time ith the scars so i think everyone is looking at them so i just assume! THANKS!

• I am sorry you have had to go through that and have such scars. But trust me, if you cover the scars up and are still doing those activities, guys will be staring at you. I am guessing you are pretty hot.

• Haha i guess so lol

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think it has anything to do with the scars on your legs and arms. He probably thinks you're good looking.

• You are visually stimulating to him. He enjoys your existence.

• personally i don't. i just give a quick glance only

• Men are visual creatures.

What Girls Said 4

• He's into you. He likes what he sees. Men don't stare at things they find unattractive, if they do they are usually laughing about it. Plus, he has tried joking with you so that is pretty obvious that he is attracted to you.

• He sounds interested I doubt he's staring at scars because eventually he would get used to it. Just talk to him and see what happens.

• My best guy friend stares at me all the time and for a long time and everyone tells me it's because he likes me, so i will tell you the same he could like you and he is not staring at your scars :)

• Doesn't everyone stare?
    I would stare at someone holding food, stare that rock, or stare at some random person for no reason..