How did you find out about girls ask guys?

How did you find out about girls ask guys?

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I asked a question on yahoo answers but got no replies because that web's dead now, so I googled "sites similar to yahoo answers" and this was the most active one.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Fuck if I know... It's been a while. I think I googled something and this site came up, but then again I'm not sure. The reason why I'm still here is... a big story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Google. It has all the answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Google. I asked something on Google. It led me here.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. The internet is a vast place and I just kind of ended up here. Now it's sucked me in like a black hole and I can't leave... 😨

0|0
    0|0
  • Just surfing the net ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I found out about girlsaskguys while googling

0|0
    0|0
  • googling sexual shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Was Googling stuff about the way my ex was acting and clicked a link to this site lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Heard about it on /soc/, don't remember what about.

I'm going to guess that most of the guys here are going to say "I was asking google if my penis was big enough".

0|0
    0|0
    • You heard about GaG on /soc/? I am surprised... Heck, why do people frequent /soc/? It's full of...
      Whatever!

• It was probably one of those threads called "ask the opposite sex anything", most of the questions asked there are pretty common here.

@Account

• you know what, I really don't remember but I've been hooked on it every sense

0|1
    0|0
  • "how to make myself shorter..."

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a premonition that I'd meet some wonderful people on a CRAZY opinion site, and thus I came.

0|0
    0|0
  • Google searched something

0|0
    0|0
  • Yahoo answers

0|0
    0|0
  • I asked a question on google

0|0
    0|0