Are there any accounts on here that you suspect are fake?

I've seen a few who put up pictures that are clearly not them and ask and answer disturbing questions :/ it really bugs me. Are there ways to get rid of them?

1|0
11|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I know of a few. My favorite are the duplicate accounts. How people even find the time to go through all of that is beyond me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• am i a fool that i believe most people here are real? anyway i wouldn't mind if they were fake either

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people use model pics they downloaded. Personally I never bothered to upload a picture since this isn't a dating site and I don't really expect to get a PM from someone wanting to meet me.

If someone is bothering you, you can block them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, there is a huge problem with that.

G@G doesn't really verify accounts very well. No, there isn't much we can do about them, sadly

0|0
    0|0
  • I am sure there is

0|0
    0|0
  • You can block them. Go to their profile and I think the button is next to the follow button.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, a lot of them might be fake

0|0
    0|0
  • there are many fake pics. some have admitted to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Yes i know. But i cannot name them. She has got a close up with her cleavage on her pic. She's got a Giovanni after the first name.

0|1
    0|1
    • You may as well have named them lmao

• Not completely. People have poor memory here. :)

• Eh, I'm sure there are many fake profiles, I've never really cared though honestly. I don't use this as a dating site and have never really gotten really close to someone from here so it isn't exactly a big deal to me. As long as they aren't annoying and spamming people, all's good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sometimes it's easy to spot a fake account. Many of the users with those accounts are very irrelevant and ask the occasional odd question which is easily ignorable to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, no ways to get rid of them. Sorry. :1 I don't honestly give a crap. It's the internet, anything anyone posts on here is permanent and cannot be removed- therefore is up for grabs to anyone who wants to use it and be a catfish. I'm not for it, but I don't really think about all that often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, all the anonymous' really get to me. Like WHO EVEN ARE YOU

1|1
    0|1
  • I never see these. Or maybe I do see them and I'm just horrible at noticing which are fake or not lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know some put up fake photos, but that doesn't mean their answers aren't legit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, of course. Then again I don't really care if their photos are fake. I think the only solution is to block them, or to report them.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes there are some i suspect are fake

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that I'm aware of no.

0|0
    0|0