Help! I'm addicted to GaG! How do you stop the addiction?

Who else feels this way? Am I alone on this : ( ?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is weird.
    It's like... you're asking advice on how to stop drinking alcohol from a group of alcoholics.

• Too funny

• Thanks :3!

• Did any adults get drunk and go in the bouncy castle lol jk that was bad

What Guys Said 14

• You really can't :3

• Today I'm here for exactly 2 months and shared 2451 opinions counting this one here. Am I addicted? Perhaps, I don't know, I don't care. Why should it matter? xD

• just embrace it. only then will you be able to fully quit.

• i'm with you, i'm kinda addicted to this too. honestly i don't know how because this is one of the things i like doing to pass the time and i also like it because i get to help people with their problems.

• me too! I need help!
    (ノಠ益ಠ) ノ

• The GaG side is strong... Cross over to the GaG side... GaG with us... c:

... Actually, that sounds kinda gross. ono

• If you want to leave, just stop visiting the site. Really.

• We all need to find someone who can keep our minds occupied.. LoL

• Start a support group for people that are addicted to GaG.

• You can't, just float around. #Blackhole

• You can't help everyone.

• I've been here for like 3 and a half years lol

• Download the screentime app.

• It'll pass, I spend less and less time here.

• How long did that take?

• About a month for me, I asked a question years ago and got an email notification on it recently. I've got time on my hands and I was fascinated so GaG'd pretty hard for a while, the novelty has kinda worn off but there's still some fun to be had sometimes.

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah, the only way you're gonna stop the addiction is to delete GaG from your life. Deactivate the account and destroy all your history on your computer of it. It's the only way.

• Deactivate your account in a strop... then come back a few weeks later because you miss the wonderful freaks and weirdos :( ha!

• I remembered I had this last week, been off and on most days since😂

• Honestly you are exaggerating. This is JUST a site. Stop using it. And deactivate your account. That is it.

• I feel like this. Just delete your account and block the website on your laptop.

• Welcome to the dark side

• hahah i do! change your password to something you won't remember

• Delete your account.

• But then I'll be wondering what is going on here and the torture will continue...

• Maybe for 2-3 days after you deleted it. But then you'll be okay and forget about it and realize how stupid and time wasting gag is :D

• True.

• Give it a few weeks... trust me you won't be so excited once the catfish, idiots, and repetitive questions get to you.

• Simple keep answering questions that pisses people off and to the point where someone wants to kill you.

• I've never done drugs before but GAG is like my crack. I need it. I always want more. I can't stay away. It distracts me, keeps me up at night, and I know I should stop but I just can't!

• I am to, its my go to place for asking for advice on things i feel to embarrassed to even ask my friends.

• I know right! I like giving my opinion the most : )

• It's actually a little calming helping people. I don't know what it is.