Do you block, have you been blocked?

Some gaggers seem to block a lot, others, not so much.
Why would you block somebody?
If you have been blocked, do you know why>

• I have never blocked, or been blocked.
  • I have never blocked, but I have been blocked.
  • I have blocked, and I have been blocked.
  • I have blocked, but not been blocked.
  • I'm really not too sure either way.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never blocked, but I have been blocked by three girls and one guy.

First one was (under 18) trying to b*tch*ng around me. She told me to ask another guy to unblock her. When I was talking to him. I met the reality. She blocked me in the end. [Complicated story]
    Second one was (under 18). She blocked me because I opined on a question that 'guys rape girls to fulfill their desire :/'. She blocked me (she was not even the asker).
    Third one belongs to 24-35 category. She blocked me because I asked a question about her Take in comment section. But she was unable to counter and hence blocked me.
    Fourth one is a guy (don't know who he's) who blocked me outta nowhere - I was just giving an opinion on a question and then I got a notification "You blocked the user or you have been blocked" I was like WTF? I never talked to him.

I'm very happy that they blocked me because they saved my time.
    I never block people, I change their mentality by infecting them with my kindness.
    HHHHHH

What Guys Said 40

• I currently have 53 people on my block list and probably have been blocked by the same amount of people. If someone jumps straight to insulting me without providing any sort of constructive criticism, I just block them.

I have been blocked many times for having a differing opinion or because I've retaliated when they've insulted me and they didn't like that. If I notice someone has blocked me, I block them in turn to avoid the possibility of being harassed.

• Okay, maybe it doesn't work that way. I do know that if I blocked you for example, then neither of us would be able to comment on each other's posts even if you never blocked me back.

• Oh, yes. That's true. A message appears at the top saying the action is unavailable because one of you has blocked the other.

• fuck yeah people have blocked me. im guessing its because im an asshole and i act st00pid online hahaa. its all good though :D im not dumb enough to hold a grudge online, most of my haters are retarded hahaa.

• Vote 'B' cause I have been blocked by a few at times, a few of those who unblocked me later once they knew I wasn't a creep lol could well be something as a misunderstanding like me answering unabashedly to a sexual behavior question of a person your age but those who watch the opinions and interact have unblocked me later. However, there is no way to ascertain as to who has blocked you unless you wind up, if I may mention 'painstakingly' & genuinely typed out an opinion on someone's question, hit 'submit' and you realize you are blocked which gives no option but to go anon to opine on that question :-D

I report people if they insist and persist on being troublesome but I don't block anyone here or anywhere. The idea is to let them continue what they are doing so that I have a strong case on them ;-)

• I'm not sure if I've been blocked before. . .

Are there any GAGers out there who want to block me? Anyone? Speak now or forever hold your peace

^ That settles it, no one can block me now unless someone objects

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...Z2U1szcxzqo1_r1_500.gif

Yeah, I've never blocked anyone because I'm DooMguy

• I blocked some people to make them stop commenting too much on my question because it got annoying, but then I eventually unblocked them.

But I am blocked more and more by random newcomers, their level is like 4 but I am already blocked by them! They are probably bible thumpers or circumcision supporters, I don't know. I don't see any other reason why they'd do that, lol. Never talked to them previously either.

• Not on GaG , but I have been blocked by someone before.
    Don't even remember talking to him , probably dissed his anon post.

• I have been blocked, but have never blocked before.

*tears up*

OH THE HUMANITYYYYYYY

• I voted C. I have 34 people blocked. This is made up of 2 guys and 32 girls.

• I have been blocked on this site before... mainly by girls being overly paranoid by me initiating non-sexy conversation.

People that have been on this site for a few years can attest I'm sociable with both guys and gals here on GaG (Although the guys usually don't message me back very much).

----

In terms of me blocking ppl? Very rarely. I probably blocked 3 users total, in my five years being here.

• Girls block waay more than the guys, at least in my case.
      A simple blow job description from me can result in 2 or three by itself.
      They are soo insecure.
      HHHHHHH

• So far no one gave me reasons to block and I haven't given reasons to be blocked. So I've never blocked or been blocked.

• I have been blocked at least once (as far as I know) because this girl made a really stupid comment about something that she would never understand and I had pointed her ignorance out to her. She didn't even make an argument back, she just blocked me right then and there lmao

• Yeah I get some of that.
      I write some sex stuff on here that pisses off the fake Moral Maidens.
      I consider it a score to make them run and hide.
      One or two F Gurus in there too.
      So in those cases I award myself 2 points.
      HHHH

• You have to guess.
      HHH

• Okaaay, I'm assuming you're too lazy to spell out "Hahahaha"?

• I never block anyone
    I have been blocked, it's probably cause I'm random, rude, obnoxious? I don't really care, as it's probably for the better.

• I never use to block. A few people changed my opinion on that. My time is valuable, I'd rather not get an opinion from a person that doesn't even remotely come close to my ideology. I also have blocked people that annoy me. I've been blocked a time or two as well.

• I don't keep track of who blocks me. And I haven't blocked anyone, never had the need to. There was one incident when i tried to comment on an opinion, G@G said I can't do that because I was blocked by the opinion owner. It was a level 2 profile of a under 18 girl who I have never talked to or seen in G@G before.

• No I don't block, I can handle different opinions. I've been blocked for no apparent reason by some people, oh well.

• Both.

I Have blocked 6 people and i 've been blocked by 10-15 maybe

• How could they.
      Not you of all people.

• Awww!
      See how nice you are.
      Nobody hates you.
      blocks don't mean that.
      Not really.
      What they mean is they have lost the argument, and are on the run.
      They are afraid of any future encounters.
      Face Plant!
      Owned!
      :))

• hahah thanks. :-)

but sometimes i lose my cool when i read topics about suicide, self harm or wanting to lose weight even when you're thin

• I rarely block i think I have only blocked 2 people ever on here, and I've been blocked by a couple of people haters gonna hate lol.

• Have been blocked my quite a few :p

And am currently lining up my chopping block... to block... o_o

• Naw I've never blocked anyone nor will I SINCE THEY GIVE ME something to LAUGH AT lolol...

• I've blocked 11 and also been blocked by 11 or 15. The most of them blocked me for no reason and with 2 of them we had a verbal fight lol

• I'd imagine I have been blocked because on this website if you have views of your own and don't kiss ass you'll rustle some jimmies.

• I have not blocked anyone as of yet. Though I have no idea if I have been blocked or not. I usually comment, and onto the next subject.

• Dont think I've ever been blocked, never blocked anyone. Lot of idiots on the internet, someone wants to say stupid shit its not even worth the effort to block.

• I block people all the time... Playing basketball, volleyball... Not on GAG though

• Never blocked anyone. Blocked by a couple people for asking simple questions.

• Wait, can you see if you have been blocked by someone? Or do you just kinda guess you have been blocked?

• You usually find out when you try to post a comment to a user that has blocked you.
      You get this semi rude message.
      "Either you have blocked, or been blocked by this user, and are prevented from posting any comments"

• Ah, never had that, so I guess I haven't been blocked then :).

• I can be provocative.
      It comes to me naturally.
      so I'm going to pick up a block here and there.

• I sometimes get blocked by people who can't discuss reasonably and in turn I block them too xD

• Not yet, but I think I am gonna block one or two retards soon, since they are always trying to tell me what to do.

• Lol I'm always getting blocked people online have such fragile ego's; but also thats what makes this thing fun.

• Yeah I think so.
      I'm guilty of taunting sometimes just when I'm bored.
      I can play some of the guru's like a piano.
      HHHHH

• Yeah runners.
      HHH

• Hahaha i guess you can't mention people who block you, i hope he sees this.

• Went for a 3 in pickup game yesterday and was like "Yes I'm draining this 3 in your face you mad?" then 6 foot guy proceeded jump and I got rejected hard.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 43

• Lol, honestly I don't know.

I'll find out I've been blocked randomly when I try to up vote or down vote someone's opinion or if I try to answer their question. It's probably by someone that I've gotten into an argument with and don't remember or were anonymous I got into an argument with them and never knew who they were.

Or maybe I haven't said anything to that person and they just don't like me or disagree with me. It does kinda piss me off when I find out I've been blocked by someone... But I get over it.

But no matter how many people start confrontation withme I never block people they can say what they have to say and so can I and it ends there. Usually they get pissed when I prove I'm right and end it there.

There was only one time I actually remember getting blocked because a girl had said something rude to me so I said what wa on my mind we argued and got fed up so she blocked me so she could have the last word. But that's the only time I was aware someone blocked me.

• I've blocked people, but that's only creepy guys that message me and won't stop harassing me. I unblock them after a while, though. Other than that though, I do not block people. Many people have blocked me though. I actually just found a user today that blocked me. One time I answered someones question and then when someone made a comment on my opinion and I went to go respond, I couldn't. The asker had blocked me. I have no idea why. I didn't do anything and my opinion was not mean or rude so I was surprised. I don't really care if people block me though.

I know one of them is a racist and anti islam (so it isn't a loss to me, since i dislike racist too), then i think one is a "joker" (she blocked me because she assumed i was on her topic to create trouble. i still find it funny, basically she was making herself look like a victim when nobody was against her) , another one is i think she was oversensitive so she took my comment the wrong way.

basically i dont bother about it, not a tragic loss to me anyway

• I get blocked all the time lol I don't know why. I understand I can be annoying, but for the most part it's just when I'm debating someone.

I have never blocked any user and I don't plan to. If I don't wanna deal with them, I'll just ignore them. But even then, it's a bit funny what they say, so I just let them vent :)

• I have blocked 2 people. Inappropriate messages were the reason lol.
    And I never have been blocked, I think.

• I usually don't block the dick guys right away.
      Usually I just let them know I'm not here for that.
      I have to say they all respected that.
      For me I think I blocked more girls than guys.
      Usually because they blocked me in the first place.
      If you don't co-block, they can unblock, comment, then re-block so you can't respond.

• I've blocked because I've been blocked.
    If I block on my own it's because the person is insulting and belittling. They cannot bare someone to think differently than them

• Yeah if they turn hostile I might block them.
      Usually it's the other way around though.
      they run.
      HHHHHHH

• I get blocked way more often than I actually block people. It usually happens after I state my opinions on feminism or circumcision.

• I've had to block three dudes for telling me about their bits. I don't care about their phallic insecurities.

• i blocked 30 people. LOOKIN TO BLOCK MORE! :D

• The only reason why I would block is if someone is asking personal questions, like one time what color underwear I was wearing, or flirting with me when I tell them to stop, one guy even said he was jerking off to a picture of me. That's just really sick and disturbing and I just don't want to read that type of stuff.
    I only got blocked once though because I told some lady that she's pathetic after she stated she basically harasses a lady who is less attractive than her and she didn't even post a picture of herself.

• That stuff doesn't really freak me too much.
      I knew guys did stuff like that when I was 10 I think.
      guys used to ask for jerk pics when I was in HS and I was glad to give them something.
      Oh yeah the girls hated me. HHHHHHH
      The people that post a question, and then get pissed your comment doesn't fit their ideology are intolerable.
      There seems to be a lot of angry, insecure males on here that lose it over simple crap like that.

• I have never blocked anyone. I have no reason to.

• That sounds nice

• @ron90 How? There's nothing nice about it. It's.. neutral.

• @Account Because you have no reason block anyone? is that sounds bad? You know most girl in here they choose block somebody, But you didn't, at least I know that sounds pretty nice to me.

• i've only been blocked by one person that i know of. it was someone who had really low self-esteem, so when i tried to cheer them up and assure them everyone doesn't hate them, they assumed i was lying and blocked me. truly pathetic. i've only blocked one or two people on here who continuously harrassed me over messages and was being inappropriate.

• I have blocked some people because of inappropriate messages, but that's the only reason and once I tried to comment on someone's opinion and I received a message that I couldn't because I was blocked. I didn't know who that person was but I was like "Aaaalrightyy then" and let it go

• I have 4 blocked and am blocked by at least 3 as far as I know. .. people I've blocked were either asking for pics, wanting me to rate the d or asked Me to marry them. ..

• I have blocked 109. Looking to block more.

• i have blocked and have been blocked too

• I never block people & I only know of two people who have blocked me. Atomnique & that Bert girl. I kind of get a satisfaction from when people block me lol.

• I have never blocked, but I admit I have been blocked!
    I've wrote an article about small breasted woman and a girl with small breasts felt insulted because she thought I had a problem with big breasts haha, where in realit I dont care.
    Anyway, her behaviour was just childish

• Most recently blocked by abundantlyrich for making one comment. I find it amusing when someone feels the need to block others. I've only done it to creepers who will not take Fuck Off for an answer.

• No one's been on my block list for more than a minute. I've blocked people to get them to stop following me and unblocked them a minute later because I'm petty.

Other than that, I have found randos I've never even typed to who have blocked me.

• I've been blocked twice, both unblocked me after I questioned it haha.
    I've only blocked one pervy guy haha.

• I've had to block a lot of older men for being perverts

• i was blocked because i told a 13 not to comment her opinion on sex and that she shouldn't even be allowed to see questions that have to do with it... which i was 100% RIGHT to do so because it's not like she even understands what she is talking about!

• I get a lot of inappropriate private messages from guys, so yeah, I block a lot.

• I block, and I've been blocked by at least one person knowingly. Oh well.

• I block a lot of people. Because they are mean or rude or perverted. And I block people if they make me cry. I'm pretty sure I've been blocked too.

• I'm about to block some asshole soon.

• Haha I forgot what the post was about but dude got really mad that I was making sense so he blocked me to keep me from making my point even clearer.

• There are girls who block all Asians 🙊 i've been blocked 😐😐

• When they send me sexual messages like "wanna see my dick", etc., etc...

• More from Girls
    13