Why do random people send me messages out of nowhere?

Well it's not that I mind getting messages... I like to talk with people but I find it a bit weird. Almost all are from under 18. I find it weird because I dont even have a profile picture nor posted any on a question (where they could just be attracted, dunno). How do they even find me? Press on a question, find me sharing my opinion, clicking and searching my profile (lol) and then send me message? I don't really know lol. What do you think is going on?

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• It's worse if you are a female. guys randomly like hey wanna see me masterbate it's really stupid

4|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I wish I had some friendly under 18's message me! I have a 13 year old that messages me now and it is so nice having someone on here not trying to get me to sext/have video sex with them. Maybe you just seem like a cool guy... Ugh I am actually so jealous. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you're smexy.
    Anyway, no clue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they just like your questions or opinions and think you seem cool.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why would you even search someone's profile? :P

• They might not search it, they might just keep seeing your name around, keep seeing you with answers that they like, so one day they message you. I don't know, just guessing.

• Could be... thanks.

What Guys Said 2