Should we be able to rate myTakes?

Seems to me it's almost (but not quite) built for it. We can upvote and downvote any opinion offered in response to anything, but there is no straight upvote/downvote for a myTake someone throws out there for others to consider.

Would you want to see this feature implemented?

• I support adding a feature to upvote/downvote myTakes
  • I would not want to see this feature added
  • I don't care

Most Helpful Girl

• Instead of up voting/down voting like we do with opinions, it would be better if we could give a star rating from 1 to 5 stars. We used to be able to do that with questions before they updated the site last year, and the Asker would get 1 point for every rating submitted.

• yes i remember that. and questions used to have view counts ant dates on them.

Kinda miss all of these things

What Girls Said 5

• Seems a good idea and I scrolled through a whole take looking for the upvote/downvote buttons until I realised you couldn't rate takes lol

• I like to be able to give stars to, but not downvote as people spent time writing it.
    But i voted C because with or without it works fine too.

• If that's the case they need to allow the same thing for questions.

• The way I saw it, questions get answered or ignored (or flagged), and myTakes are either agreed with or disagreed with. Or flagged.

• What's the difference? lol myTakes get the same treatment as Qs. They're both either answered or ignored or flagged.

• Yeah, that makes sense. I don't see why not.

• I wouldn't wanna see that feature added

What Guys Said 3

• sounds nice to me

• That's a great idea.

• Funny to think of someone going to all that effort and getting thumbed down. I'd support it!