Does anyone realize the TGIF gift card is only available in the U. S? Is there any other choices?

I was going to cash in my points for a TGIF gift card but found they are only available in the U. S. As for donating to Raven never heard of it. My only choice is an Amazon gift card which I will most likely never make use of. Doesn't give me much choice. Can we give our points away or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either take the amazon gift card or feature a question, no use in letting the points go to waste, I'm sure you can find something on amazon you can use the gift card for.

What Guys Said 5

• basically i see no point to anything else except Amazon Gift Card.

i doubt most people cash their Xper to anything else except this.

try asking the admins if a TGIF gift card can be used in othe countries... if that's what you really want : O

• They say what ever card you choose, got be able to be use within the Country
    your from i do think they should give other countries the opportunity besides
    Amazon i know there's lot things on there..

• I also think that it's unfair that the TGI Friday's card is only for the us. I have bought the amazon card

• Use the gift card, you can get plenty of items from amazon.

• Doesn't surprise me.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it is only applicable to USa, someone did claim for that card before but couldn't be used in his or her country... if i didn't rem wrongly.
    amazon card is still the best among all like what Klaatu51 mentioned.

• If I get a couple you want to buy them?

• @asker it doesn't matter where you live

• yup i had redeemed from UK but US is much better.

• Yeah, the TGIF gift cards on Amazon that I saw only work in the US too.
    Must suck.

• Only amazon is worth it. I was a little bummed out myself at first. Then I actually went on amazon, it's alright, it's just like ebay but not second hand stuff and not bidding, but still everything in one place, cheap, next day or even same day delivery. It's decent.