Newbie here. Google a question and wind up here after several clicks. Anything I should be aware of right off the bat?

This isn't something creepy like a Lifetime Craiglist killer type thing is it? hahaha...

Im Abby... love fashion... A LOT! I date, try not to take myself too seriously and will probably be a lady who is buried with her shoes...

Be nice... its my first time!!

Forgive my naivete but why are so many people "anonymous" on this site? I'm noticing it more in guy profiles.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• Hi, Abby. Just saw your opinion on www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1326687-girls-so-what-s-the-sluttiest-dirtiest-photo-you-have-ever-sent-to so looked at your profile. Welcome to GaG. You should fit in well and have a lot of fun.

The reasons for so many anonymous posts vary. A lot of women are okay answering questions because their answers come from a position of experience, knowledge, etc. But when asking, they are afraid of being seen in a negative way. Guys do it, too, but not as much. We accept anonymous as well as non-anonymous, but the non-anonymous is preferred. It is easier to talk with someone who admits who they are. Of course, most people figure just being here they are pretty anonymous, even with pictures.

By the way, very nice picture and a lovely smile. Welcome to GaG

• Hello welcome to GaG:) , this is Kamala i am from the jungles of Uganda

My handler is Jack aka Friday

Picture of me and Friday

http://pghprowrestling.tripod.com/kamala02.jpg

• first rule of G@G is you do not talk about G@G gifrific.com/.../...-Not-Talk-About-Fight-Club.gif

• Welcome. Now you can find out once and for all why guys stare at you, what boob size is ideal, and just how annoying Turkish people can be if they try hard enough.

• Well it's not a dating site. However, there are tales of G@Gers who have fallen in love. Beware of the ooccasional dick pic. Feel free to ask q uestions about everything. If you want the ananswer to life it's 42. There are people from every country. If someone says biscuits they mean cookies. There is a small atheist majority. There are members of islam and Christianity. There is a Turkish and Spanish version of the site. if you are given mho (most helpful opion) say thank you. All G@Gers love each other and we are all friends. Enjoy G@G message me if you need anything or reply here. Thanks :)

• welcome.

and avoid creeps when they message you

• They say a lot of girls here get creepy messages.. So if you get 'em, do not be alarmed. Just ignore and block the user.

• Welcome and it's best to avoid me.

• This could possibly be the craziest social site you'll be on.. So, buckle up take the advice about pervs seriously, and have fun. Oh... and welcome to the group.

• Welcome to the family come on in and close the door.

• That sounds incredibly creepy my dahling...

• sorry not meant to be, Please not be scared

• you girls and some guys werent kidding... I can only imagine what would happen if I used my face for my avatar!! whoa!!

• hi abby. watch out for the dirty old men on here. especially me lol

• Most important rule; If i ask you to a date, say yes.

• Be aware of grumpy people - and there a lot of people with broken sarcasm detector

• Welcome Abby. How are you.

• Welcome to gag. People on here are nice for the most part.

• Yeah, I am the man of your dreams.

• i just feel so curious what did u asked in google to be wined up here?

• the shoe is very good hahaha

• Gag, is well, not what you might expect it to be... just be careful is all I will say

• A lot of people here are damaged, but others have their head together. Don't take everything at face value.

Gender wars are common. Seems like Feminazis and MRAs dug a trench here. Don't let them jade you, most men like women, most women like men.

There's a block function you can use when unsavory guys start sending you dick pics. There's also a report function. Be careful with PMs, since it sounds like a lot of guys get sexual very quickly if you entertain a conversation with them. For example, you said it's your first time. If you haven't already, you're likely to get innuendos about that. So use protection ;)

• no pun intended with that closing statement, right?

Why are you anonymous if I may be so bold mr blue head, question mark face?

• I wouldn't dare ;)

I don't know why I went anonymous. Just do sometimes. You'll probably come across my non-anonymous posts at some point. Have fun guessing in the meantime.

• I would rather not... I prefer someone to take ownership of what they say, suggest, or advice.
      Appreciate the heads up on all things GAG... it was clever.

• Yeah, leave while you still aren't frustrated by the fucking users on this site lol. Seriously, it's a nice combination of young idiot teenagers (I guess we all were), pity partying guys non-stop, creeps wanting to know what your nipples look like/if you would stroke his dick with your feet/what kind of panties you're wearing, oh and people who can't take advice unless it's what they want to hear.

So with that, welcome to the magical world of GAG :D

• already re-thinking my decision to join... :/

• whoa!! all things I like... binge watching on Netflix, love food, and Amazon has EVERYTHING... i love Prime!

• Well you can't redeem points over and over again. I should have said "or some other stuff" lol. Unless you are going to binge GAG so you can binge on other things as a reward? If so, you're strange

• Welcome to the Thunderdome bitch!

static.comicvine.com/.../...92340-thunderdome-.jpg

• did you just call me a bitch? and why does your profile say Anonymous?

• You heard me.

What Girls Said 7

• Don't believe everything u read on internet including this site.
    Just take it casually, and be prepared for rude people here too. There are many racists and thirsty people.
    if your purpose here is anything other than looking for friends/partner, you are almost safe.

• not looking for a partner -- just funny fellow web searchers (if even that)... i like fashion and the entertainment that comes with dating... so... I will tread carefully

• Searching on Google one minute, and you've been transported to a whole new world in the next. Be warned, this place is not for the faint hearted. Hope you have a tough skin. GaG is pretty cool for the most part, but there are some assholes here so just watch out for them. And you probably already know about the creeps lol. We're all just one colorful, diverse bunch of goofs. Welcome!

• Welcome! You should know that few who enter gag ever leave it. You now belong to us...😊

• some of the guys here can be a bit pervy. Other than that it is usually good.

• It's pretty addicting somehow!
    Welcome to GaG ! ☺️

• people will yell at u and make u sad n angry :( But I will be your Pal, n we will meme together!

• Thanks @LauraMarx

• hahaha, dont worry. A lot of people are just very wound up and heterosexual, but they will do no damage to you. Just have fun w/ it :)

oh also as for anon, you can chose to answer or ask a question Anonymously, meaning you can't see who said it or not. Its actually a pretty cool feature, so people maybe wanna give honest details about their life but dont want it to be traced back to them or w/e, maybe something sensitive, y'know. But some people just like to stay anon all the time, because they like their privacy.

• I'll keep that in mind. thank you for taking the time to explain in such detail. I appreciate it.

• That's how I ended up on this site. Some people will be assholes and some men will try to show you their dick. Other than that, nothing much. Maybe the million questions of am I fat, am I too skinny, am I ugly, am I pretty. Kinda annoying.

• I have already experienced the first two scenarios you described and I have barely been here an hour or so.