Why are some people on GaG so damn serious?

I have noticed there are too many serious people on GaG who have no sense of humour. I can understand if they are commenting on a question , and they need to be serious. There are also a lot of light- hearted questions, or just funny random ones. The serious Gagers need to lighten up and just have a laugh for once. They call people immature for just having a joke and laugh. It's leople like that, who make GaG so boring

# people

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people are just plain boring and they're everywhere not just on GAG, i swear sometimes i crack some amazing jokes and some people go like... meh this mentality won't help you in your future !!, they chose to see the world in a boring way, we chose the fun way.

• Yeh! So happy to meet someone fun on GaG. It's good to have a laugh & joke at times

• Thanks for MHO. you absolutely right, life is too short to be serious all the time.

• you are most welcome!

What Guys Said 6

• I guess they have problems and they come here to rant and if someone acts like a smart ass to them they get pissed

• well I've run into this myself, but its usually when you try joking around with a question asker. They can often get a little hostile if you try to make light of their situations in any way

• What i'm talking about, is when someone posts a humerous question, expecting funny answers. The serious people post an answer calling the asker immature and that they should grow up.

• ah okay, well i guess that happens too. I don't know some people just wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Even questions meant to be serious can sometimes get that reaction. You never know what you're gonna get with GaGers

• Haha i suppose it's different personalities which make GaG more interesting. Thanks for comment

• can't be more agree with u , i usually came here to read something funny and upvote them.
    error_204 and commidearest should make their return , here :D

• Have they left gag? I love to have a laugh and a joke at times

• i guess so , i never see them anymore on last few weeks..
      well gag still have many other funny people , though..

• So true!

• No missy, it's seriousness what keeps humanity going forward.

• Yes, but people need to be able to be serious when they need to be, but they should also be able to have a laugh too. Like is boring without a little fun and joke Some people are serious all of the time

• Some do indeed meet those specifications... fortunately many others do have a lot of humour :D
    Feel free to joke when I'm around, I can take it and when I have inspiration I'll joke back!

• I m flirty n having sense of humour... Ask my GAG crushes...: D

• So happy to know that

What Girls Said 8

• because they haven't had enough fun in life to know what 'chill' means.
    honestly tho, this is all over the world, not just online. some people will interpret what is said in the most ridiculous ways. like someone please take this poor human to disneyland everyday for a month to fix it-.-

• That's what happens with me too, they take offense at everything i say. Thank you! I agree!

• Was thinking the same thing but at the same time it's not my fault or your fault that people can't take a joke lol oh wells ~

• I don't know, some people just have a more serious personality. Just like some other people have a more lighthearted personality. Everyone is different.

• it depends on topics
    but yes, there are some light hearted topics which i dont understand why some get so worked up over

• They can't when they suffer from mental illness.

• I agree!!
    It only becomes annoying when people do it all the time. Once in a while is fine ^_^

• Agreed! It is, annoying if people are joking around all of the time, and the same goes for people who are serious, all of the time.

• Yes, it's a two-way street.

• Personality. Some people are serious. You can't change, unfortunately.

• The main problem is some just don't have a sense of HAHA.