Are there any actual girls on this website?

Are there any real girls on this site, who aren't little loser boys pretending to be girls?

This site should be called,
guys-pretending-to-be-girlsaskguys. com

I have did a small tally and the vast majority of girl profile pics show up in a reverse google image search and are part of a gallery of common internet pics.

I think GAG should have a verified option where you can have yourself "Verified" the same way that Twitter does with celebs.

Most Helpful Girl

• There was a "verified" question a few months back on here and a lot of us were verified. I am most definitely real and I have a few that can vouch for me but it really doesn't matter to me what people think on here.

What Girls Said 43

• Well... I have boobs and a vagina. So yes, I am in fact, a "real girl" :)

• *checks panties*
    Yep, looks like a vagina to me.

• Last time I checked I was a female, but lately I've been trying to grow a penis. So I don't know.

• I'm real lol

Although I guess maybe if you reverse link my picture results in Google or whatever it'll come up with the site that did my senior photoshoot.

• I'm real and I'm a female. Somebody accused me of being a fake once, but you can reverse search my avatar and see that it only links back here and possibly to my personal photo bucket account.

There is potential for guys to be fake here as well. It's not just exclusive to women.

• If you want proof of my "realness" I will give it to you. No nudes though, sorry. Maybe this is a clever way to get us to hand out nudes to you, I don't know.

• Haha no I am not trying to get nudes. I think GAG as a site should have a verify area, but not me personally.

• That would definitely hurt site traffic and usage though, so it's counterproductive for the website. I also think it may be a little invasive, especially concerning real users who are minors according to GAG (so Under 18). And also we all have to give away so much information to other websites and also to the government, that it's nice to have a bit of anonymity on a site like this. I get what you're saying though. I believe that most people here are their real selves. I've talked to several people off the site through other means and they've never given me a reason to question their identities.

I have a couple of suspicions of who might be fake based on the photos they use, but at the end of the day, it doesn't severely affect my experience on this website.

• And you are WHAT exactly?

Oh and just for your information my husband has confirmed that I am indeed 100%... FEMALE.

• I am a male... but my question wasn't who on here is male saying they are male. It was about the endless little boys who pretend to be girls. As a real female does it not annoy you that this shitheads are on here asking stupid questions pretending to be girls? You can't get an honest idea of what the other gender truly thinks about a topic when the answers are often coming back from the same gender.

• What is "reverse google image search?"

If you search BuchitaBuchys, this is pretty much the username I use everywhere (instagram, Twitter, iFunny, 9Gag etc.) Sorry, folks, 'tis I. I am a real person and I'm as mean and sarcastic everywhere as I am here.

Lol besides, do you really think I'd use this pic? No offense to myself, but I'd get a fucking hot chick if I were a guy pretending to be a girl.

• There are a ton of girls on this website. And just because a lot of girls post images that aren't really of them, it doesn't necessarily mean they're not girls. It could still be girls who want people to think they're prettier than they are or something along those lines. I'm sure plenty of them are guys posing as girls, but they certainly all aren't. I know I'm a girl =)

• I think I might be made out of wood, actually. Bummer.

• I'm a girl :) I know what accounts you mean though lol

• There should be a FLAG button for FAKE account and if you click it you have to provide a link to the gallery where it was stolen or the Google results showing the hundreds of hits to different galleries.

then when they see the actual proof they can kill the account.

• I'm a real girl! *Pinocchio voice... Pretty sure you are bullshitting us though... I am sure some are boys but not that many.

• I would provide a list and links to the google searches but I don't know if GAG would see that as a violation of some kind.

• i am totally real it had this picture taken when i went to gettysburg and it is dumb to have fake photos

• I'm a girl. My pic is the same one that's in Twitter though.

• Im real, my picture shouldn't show up anywhere else because this is the only site i've used it on.

• I'm a real woman here.. There is a post floating around of some who verified.

• I am a cybernetic being.

• yep, I am 100% a girl, no worries there are plenty others on the site as well.

• Ha ha ha!
    ***looks down shirt*** yes, I can verify my girlness!

• *looks down shirt* yup, I'm a real girl.

• I'm definitely a girl, and the photo I posted on here links only back to here I believe and probably photobucket since thats the site I use. No one would lie and pretend to look like me anyway though.

• I'm real. Not sure what you'll get if you google my photo. You might get my google account and see that I'm a real person.

• Not trying to be a creepy stalker or anything like that but remind me never to post my picture on here ever lol. The amount of information you can get by googeling your picture is insane.

• @sawno probably only my google account, but I'm not even sure about that. I wouldn't do my Facebook picture, because then I get real creepy messages.

• mine would go back to instagram that's how I upload pictures

• in that case guys should also get verified, and we should have a purple colored "unverified" gender?
    no fun anon, there's no motive to lie.

• Yeah guys should also get verified... I never said only women should.

There is no motive to lie? Are you serious. These little troll kids have all kinds of motive. They do it to get their little rocks off, to befriend other apparent girls.

• Well I'm a girl, but i wouldn't ever put a profile picture because why would i want somebody to know who i am... what if i know people on here? Hence why i don't use my name for my username. but yes i'm a real girl

• I'm a chick. I don't really know how to prove it to you. But seriously that's kind of sick that guys would do that.

• It is pathetic. Usually it's lame 14 year old losers who have no other way of getting sexual conversation out of real people. Which makes it even more screwed up.

• Last time I checked I have boobs, a vagina so yup there are real females here 😉

• Where's your profile pic verifying you as a man? Hmmmmmm...

• There is that... I have seen a few male accounts which were verifiably female, but it is much less common.

• True. So many "girls" trying to chat and asking me sexual questions. Its annoying.

• I'm a regular normal girl I wouldn't pretend to be a boy online and I certinly wouldn't something I'm not but I did once see a girl with a nick name here there who pretended she was a boy on a website called zobe and it was creepy to see

• I'm a real girl too, I hadn't a profile pic neither.

• Can't get any realer

• More from Girls
    13

What Guys Said 13

• but who cares if they're real or not, its still just a Q&A site right.

• When you ask for a female perspective on something, you would like to get a female perspective, not a perverted little piss-ants version of what he thinks women should think.

• I figured you would say that. but then again since its an online Q&A site there is literally no way to verify for a site with this kind of funding lol. its just not important enough to give a shit ya know? maybe when it becomes Twitter big it can do all that.

• Don't waste your time here dude, the site is full of catfishes. Stop searching their pics. Better spend your time somewhere else and make your life happier.

• there are actual girls here.

if i'm lying then i'll not post in GAG for one month

• I'm an actual girl.

• There are a few males catfishing as females, but most of the 'girls' are girls. Some of them use their own pic. Some of them are using a fake pic but they are female.

I suggest as evidence the fact that certain types of questions or certain comments get almost purely split male vs. female voting or male vs female up/down votes. Just don't tell mesonfielde or he'll claim that's cultural conditioning.

• some guys are fucking weirdos but i can tell exactly when i guy asks something and when a girl asks them

• you do realize that just because they are using fake pics, they may not necessarily be dudes right? Now don't get me wrong, I have seen pretty clear evidence of guys making female accounts in order to push a particular agenda, but the vast majority of the people you are referring to are likely women... just really insecure ones

• I understand that a fake pic or no could also be a female but it isn't just the pic or lack thereof that shows they are males, it is their questions and answers.

There are also a few females on here pretending to be males to push particular agendas as well, but they all make themselves known pretty quickly.

• I'm sure their is one or two guys pretending to be woman, but most of the woman on G@G are 100% real girls, with no artificial or male fillers.

• It's definitely more than two man... I would estimate a quarter just from the cross section of users I've dealt with.

• I'm a girl but I'm pretending to be a guy.

• Which members showed a successful reverse lookup (which ones are fake)?

• I'm just here for the comments.

• Where's the fun in that?

• Getting an actual female perspective on something as opposed to a horny 14 year old boys perspective of what he things a girls perspective should be.