Have you ever answered your own GAG question without even posting it?

Have you ever tried to write out a detailed social dilemma on GAG, only to find yourself figuring out the solution as you type it into the details box?

Like, sometimes it seems like I have a profound issue that requires a legion of gurus and teenage ragamuffins to guide me through. Then, once I've put my dilemma into words I realize the solution was rather obvious and end up scrapping the question altogether.

Ever done something like this on GAG before?

• Never
  • Once
  • Occasionally
  • Frequently

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah because when you try to explain your problem here you have to organize your thoughts and put the pieces together for the story to make sense to others. Then it may happen that you realize that the answer has been crystal clear all along

• Nah, you're in the clear, either word was fine to use. Carry on with your fine English speaking!

• Yay awesome :) haha thanks, I actually study English at university so my English better be fine lol

What Girls Said 5

• Never. But sometimes I have problems, and I think that the world is going to end and I freak out.
    And I tell my freinds the problem. And they have the easiest most simple solutions. For examole: "you don't even have to tell them"

• That has happened to me a few times. I find myself giving people advice about their dates or crushes or whatever else (and even getting MHO on them) and here I am lonely and chasing someone.

• i think once

• happens with me sometimes... thought i was the only one though lol
    i read somewhere that women process through talking i thought maybe thats why but apparently its not just women lol

• Haha I 'm laughing at your first sentence in the second paragraph. I found it so funny. It tickled my sense of humour. Lol

• Yes!!! My written witticisms have not yet left me!

• Nice!!! One can easily measure a GAGer's prestige by how many stalkers he/she has accumulated!

• Bahahahaha

What Guys Said 5

• It definitely can happen but never worked for me on here.

• you can'r answer yur own question basically...

• Yes, many times. But free Xper doesn't hurt.

• Wouldn't be a g@g question if I knew the answer and never posted my question. Make sense boy!

• I'm referring to an instance in which the would-be asker of a GAG question envisions the answer to his inquiry whilst in the process of putting it to words in the "Ask Question" section of the website; upon which he/she concludes it is not necessary to submit said question in the first place.

Does that make sense m'boy?

• It is as if I duck crossed the road but realized that his father's leg is stuck into a doorless home without a roof. It is then that the duck crosses anyway because he realized it isn't actually his father you know? That's how I felt when I read your question.

• I don't give enough of a fuck to ask a question like that in the first place.