30% (6)36% (10)33% (16)Vote
  • Never
    5% (1)39% (11)25% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|23

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• Umm I'm hidden in the mist so I"m always anon even now ^^ kaboomshark.com/.../...aku-reanimated-04-copy.jpeg

5|1
    0|0
    • My nigga Zabuza though!!

• Show All
    • @jwhit what you said + the Pain vs Naruto fight

maybe even when killer bee recks someone WEEEEEEEEEE!!! lol

• Kakazu and Hidan fight was legit af!!!

I wish the Killer Bee vs Taka fight was longer. Bee was going in with the swords!!

• basically every time i would reveal something i don´t want people to know or if i post an unpopular opinion xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't go anon at first but it's usually after I get out of a phase I realize how embarrassing it is so I go anon on the post and disavow the question lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Ahahah, been there, done that :b
      I did the vice-versa too. Like, I think it's something embarassing so I go anon, but then I go back there and say "fuck it"

• copying @surstromminglover

Only one time in that day to answer the question where others have to guess your username. I never go anonymous other than that

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost never. I avoid writings things that are too personal. Writing anonymously is too uncomfortable so I avoid them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only one time in that day to answer the question where others have to guess your username. I never go anonymous other than that

0|0
    0|0
  • never. although i talk mostly about how much i like masturbation or my addiction to p*rn , i am who i am and have nothing to hide. i see younger people go anon regularrly but i guess they aren't as comfortable in their own skin

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm already anonymous behind my screen name. I don't see the point of the anonymous feature.

0|1
    0|0
  • 3 in over 4000 opinions

0|0
    0|0
  • The very first question I asked I went anonymous. I haven't since then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. Haven't gone anonymous once. Don't feel the need.
    I'm open about everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nvr go ANON on opinions but does with questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very very rarely. Most of the time I just don't care enough to

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when i reveal embarrassing sexual things

0|0
    0|0
  • Not often, can only think of a couple times.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see it as completely pointless!! So, never!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Only in my questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely.. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • um always...

0|0
    0|0
  • 1/100 maybe approximately or less and only in those questions where I anticipate unnecessary debates i. e. those arguments that are triggered by those with fixated opinions who can't explain or describe logically beyond being obstinate with a certain belief which will lead to unpleasantness and not attain any goal.

And maybe a one off where I want to tease the asker post which I open up my identity lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate anonymous. I actually never go anon, and I never will

3|2
    0|1
  • All the time, I ain't social.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I go anon, but not as much as I did. Voted B.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go anon almost every time I ask a question, and usually when I answer a sexual question (to avoid attracting unwanted attention). I'm always a little worried that, despite the odds, someone would realize who I am, haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I understand what you mean by "attracting unwanted attention" ahaha :b
      Oh, I rarely worry about it, because I'm pretty sure that no one who knows me in real life knows about this site, so.. I'm lucky in that aspect x)

• Almost never. Only if I know I'll get enormous hate and people are gonna follow my opinions I post to write a nasty comment (actually happened). Ofcourse I could block those people, but going anon is easier. But it rarely happends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when I am answering a sexual question really cause I don't want men messaging me.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes. depending on the question usually. ill say 4/10 times ill be anon..

0|0
    0|0
  • Very, very rarely

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely go anon.

0|0
    0|0
  • in my previous two accounts, i did but rarely.
    this account- zero

0|0
    0|0
    • o yeah i did now after reading klatuu and SurströmmingLover comments, it happened on that day when they played the game

• Like 40% of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go anonymous very often

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0