To whom does not allow anonymous posts, why do you prefer that way?

I have seen a lot of questions , even about your favorite color, do not allow anonymous posts.

Why do you prefer that way?

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Because I feel more comfortable. There's no question I have asked which will asks to reveal personal information. I think when you allow anonymous users it opens the door to being rude.

5|4
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 6

• I like to know who's answering my questions. I don't see a reason for going anon unless it's a sexual question or a more private matter. For questions like "what's your favourite movie/TV show/video game/colour" etc, I don't see the point of going anonymous at all.

1|1
    0|0
  • They probably want to see who comments on their stuff. Some people get paranoid when anonymous people comment too like they think it's from people that know them in the real world and are stalking them on their social media. Usually anons are trolls or creeps too and they don't want to take the chance of getting insulted. I only ever commented anonymous a few times cause I didn't want anyone to find me on this website but now I don't care.

1|1
    0|0
    • You will see here. Too much keyboard heroes on here LOL
      Fortunately there are good and cool people on here too. :) Just like life!

• I dont want trolling or people who are rude on my topics.
    I dont understand why people wld go anon for harmless questions like fav. Color.

1|1
    0|0
  • I always allow anonymous users, but I can see why most people don't.
    Like some of them insult others and attempt to troll. Plus, people go anon for no reason. There's no point of answering questions about your favorite music, colors, etc while anon.

2|1
    0|0
  • Why would you need to answer anon to such a trivial question?

1|0
    0|0
  • because if you can't answer a simple question as a favorite color that's ridiculous, it's not like your asking anything specific about yourself... it's annoying

1|0
    0|0