Do the answers to your questions help you at all?

Obviously you must get something from GaG if you're here but I'm curious if the answers are any use to you at all.

If so, how many of the answers are any good?

• Yes they help me a lot.
    6% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • A few are useful.
    56% (9)44% (4)52% (13)Vote
  • Most are pretty much useless to me.
    25% (4)33% (3)28% (7)Vote
  • 99% of them are pointless. I don't really ask questions/only ask questions if I'm bored.
    6% (1)11% (1)8% (2)Vote
  • See results.
    7% (1)12% (1)8% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• My questions are kind of useless and I rarely if I ever ask for genuine help so...

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Most haven't been too useful to me, there are a lot of people on here with some pretty poor opinions, but I sometimes get something useful. I can't even remember the last time I asked a question on here. I mostly just like to answer questions.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I ask a serious question, I very rarely get even one helpful answer. They're usually telling me I'm stupid or something really obvious or something rude and pointless.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say that on majority of times they are useful. Sometimes I don't know what do when I'm a certain situation, I ask a question about it and then someone gives me an idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • if I have asked a question that I really want help with on this website the answers have done nothing but make it more difficult to deal with.

0|0
    0|0
  • If say a few are useful so I voted for b

0|0
    0|0
  • A few are useful.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• i ask questions for fun mostly

0|1
    0|0
    • Probably the right approach.
      I do it out of boredom usually.

• When I ask questions that are considered personal then most users give great answers. I'm happy with the results.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I see genuine and ugly people asking how they look and they say things like "You'r fine", "you'r ok" and "you'r cute". Many of the answers here are not realistic!

0|1
    0|0
  • Few are useful but most of the time they aren't

0|0
    0|0