Why is there a GirlsAskGuys category?

Well i've just been wondering, u'd think that it's the category that doesn't fall under any other category, but there's 'other' for that so...

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• To post question abaout the site... like this one

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Ask about the site and learn more about our community. Not sure where to find something? Do you need to make changes and don't know how? Ask!

0|1
    0|0
  • this category is about asking question about GAG community like "Why my profile pic isn't visible","When will i become Guru/Master", etc

0|2
    0|0
  • It's for questions about the website itself.

0|0
    0|0
  • You ask questions related to the website.

0|1
    0|0
  • The most ironic is that you posted your question under this category.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It's supposed to be for questions regarding the site. Such as questions about certain features, how to do things on the website, etc.

1|1
    0|0
  • All of the Topics have a little description -
    "Ask about the site and learn more about our community. Not sure where to find something? Do you need to make changes and don't know how? Ask!"

If you have questions about the site or want help with certain features, this is the best category for it. People often tag their relationship questions with the G@G Topic (many of them women, I suppose because it's written GIRLSaskGuys) but they're not supposed to go here.

0|0
    0|0
  • for questions specifically about the website. xper points, how to follow/block someone, how to post a mytake, questions about questions, i. e. "can a question be deleted?" something like that.. I don't know just basic questions about the actual website itself haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • More for the admin or people to answer qns relating to the site

0|0
    0|0