Do you guys like this website?

To me it seemed cool at first, but now it sucks because it's full of whiney babies that can't handle others opinions on a opinion website.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's ok I guess. When I first joined this website, people were pretty chill, but a few people were rude towards me.
    And it's starting to get boring because the same questions are being asked.

What Girls Said 1

• I have noticed that the questions start to look the same. But every once in a while an interesting or unique question comes up, and with it sometimes a very good discussion. Those questions make this place kinda fun. I also like to talk to people not from the USA as they have different ideas about life.

What Guys Said 4

• I never had someone upset with my opinion to the point they were whining or took it out on me. They defend their position but thats just debating. This site is fine to me.

• yeah it's good. it seems like there used to be more diverse questions around. maybe I just have it on the wrong filter to find different questions. it used to seem like people used to ask questions beyond dating/relationships, religion, and questions that were judgmental.

I was more fun before, maybe some of us have just been here too long. but there is still a lot that I don't know about relationships as I have never been in one, but sometimes I wonder if I actually get any answers that will make a difference as everything is an opinion

• I love it. Reading the question and giving your opinion about the situations is just addicting to me. And I just ignore the ones who can't handle my opinions because of the fact that they're opinions and not facts about things.

• It's awesome!