Are you influenced by up/down votes when selecting MHO?

Most of the times, I'm not. However, there are questions where I just don't know which answer to pick because either there are too many good answers or there aren't really any helpful ones (not that I don't appreciate them, but there aren't any that stand out for me) so I just select the one with most up votes.

What about you?

Noooooooooo, I forgot to add a poll!

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao, I was about to tell you to add a poll! :3

I'm not influenced by that, cuz sometimes the most "unpopular" opinions to me are the most helpful as well. I take into consideration the thought behind it. And how helpful it may be to apply it in real life. I'd also be willing to give an opposing view MHO, provided they back it up.
    If they're all really good opinions, or all kinda mediocre, I'll take the 5 I like best, and then see which one made me laugh or something haha.

• You're the first person I thought about when I realized I forgot the poll because it happened once before and you said I should've added one haha

• Thanks for MHO :)

(Remember the polls lol)

• Hahahah I'll try!

What Guys Said 11

• I don't care about the votes, username, my relations, status, quantity, timing or profile pic.
    Only quality of the opinion is acclaimed.

• I think up votes doesn't influence my decision for selecting mho. I think I look at other factors as well and the overall content of what is being said.

• i select the one i agree the most

• Nope downvotes/ up votes not a deal breaker for me

People who
    Down Vote Me = Crush, Love, Romance
    thirsty for me
    Up Vote Me= Everyone admires how
    how sexy i am but hate me

• Nope, never...

• Generally speaking, when an opinion is highly downvoted, it's either a mindless insult or an uncomfortable truth.

• Most questions I do not. If I just cannot decide in one then I may use most upvotes to help me. So sometimes I do yes

• eh rarely.

• No.. i am not... i just check the logic!

• I have seen unfair downvotes and picked MHO for justice! lol. But generally, na.

• Nope. I give MHO to people who have the least MHO.

What Girls Said 11

• No, I rarely pay attention to that. When I select a MHO, I choose the one that I feel actually was the most helpful and put thought into their response.

• No, not really.

• huh you know its funny. Now that I think about it, I've never even looked at the votes on people's answers to my questions. I never thought to. It never occured to me that, while people were giving opinions on my question, people were giving opinions on their opinions! I will have 2 go through and see how people vote :P

• Haha really? I always pay attention to that both in my and in other people's questions.

• No I just either choose the one I agree with or the one that seemed the most thought out

• I don't even pay attention to votes, it's my question, so IDGAF about what other people think of the opinion. If I feel that an opinion deserves MHO, it gets awarded.

• Nope!! I don't even look at the the upvotes or down vote!! Most helpful opinion NOT most up voted opinion -_-

• No I don't check it.

• if I'm having a hard time deciding then yes that'll help me decide.

• I don't think so.
    I do choose the one I pretty much agree with though.

• The up & down votes make no difference in the choice of M H.

• I don't pay any attention to the votes, the MHO is the one I feel is most helpful to me. :-)