GAGers!! did GAG changed something in your life? or had a certain impact on it?

title says it all!! GAGers!! did GAG changed something in your life since you are a member? or did it had a certain impact on it?
lh6.googleusercontent.com/.../photo.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 27

• Life? Oh yes, I had something called as life but I lost it after signing up on this site.

• Yes, it changed my level of productivity and made me break my new years resolutions already.

• lol damn!! i suppose your new years resolution was not to stay on GAG for long hours a day right?

• FAP IT TO MAKE IT GROW

EXERCISE THE BODY AND MIND

• If I get you started masturbating their are some questions that some might have...

• Yes , it has massively decreased my productivity both during and after browsing GaG.
    It has also compelled me to pick up the guitar again after a 4 years hiatus.
    Lots of stuff really.

• I've gained some self-esteem now because of y'all "hugs everyone from www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1229586-how-do-you-respond-to-being-called-ugly + www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1208847-how-can-i-improve-my-looks-im-ugly-itseems to happy with who I am a lot more

• Changed my life in a big way. You'll be happy to know that thanks to GAG, I'm no longer main lining acid.

• Yes it's changed me, i met lot nice younger women
    who gave me hope that not all younger women
    hate older men , least i can give advice to a younger
    woman without her thinking wow this older dudes a
    real creep hey i been on websites where age was a
    big factor , they would use it against the older guys
    what ills me they can accept someone in their 20's
    but not their 40's.

• Lol xD I don't think that GAG is a revolutionary enough site to do that.. GAG ain't no misc that's for sure. If it was as life changing as the misc section of the Bodybuilding. com forum then it would have songs made by GAGERS for GAG like miscers have done for the misc. Tho I still like this site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARI_s0rq2Dc

You can just tell how much we LOVE the misc just by listening to this song.

• Yes... it did... It gave me confidence!(rate me's)
    It also helped me know the world.. like people have different situations in there life which i never thought! So i just the way they are supposed to tackle.. it! So yeah... gag taught me the way to tackle problems in my life...

• Its destroyed me a little. I am terrible with women and this site highlights what I miss out on everyday. I should get off but can't... I have no clue as to why other than its killing time.

• don't let it kill you

• chin up buttercup

• Buttercup? Lol.., that did cheer me up ha ha. Buttercup... it's not what I expected:)

• Well it certainly takes up a lot of time, but I don't think a lot has changed apart from that. To be honest, the changes that occurred to me occurred on my own accord, and the site had nothing to do with it.

• did a website where you ask questions have a impact? no its just a site. people here take this to serious.

• obviously

my life became isn't dull thanks to this site

• In the beginning when I first signed up this site helped me understand women a bit more whereas before I was pretty clueless.

Nowadays it's now a place to kill time and chat with people

• Well it's given me something to do.
    I've never actually gotten any advice on here that I listened to though :D

• Yes it did! I'm proud to say now i have a six pack and great back muscles thanks to this guy @Hang10 plus my investment plans have changed for the better thanks to @Watermelonoma XD

• GAG CHANGED MY LIFE

• Yes. It did. I have a perspective of women's point of views now. I didn't before.

• It has like i would have never imagined.

• I guess you could say that I've met a few cool people on here. One day i hope to visit them in person

• Not really. Met a few cool cats here and a few not so cold ones. And then there's the one that only wished she could slap me. Kept me in line, that one.

• Made plenty of friends including a special one , she's not on gag anymore though.

• Yes i feel like im geeting more comfortable and confident at talking to girls. It also feels good to help people.

• Yes, it gave me a wonderful after-shave from amazon ;)

• Not really, but it has been very fun. :)

• Yeah, GAG change my life already, It is a miracle, GAG also bring me happy.

• im on the pc more time now

• I learned a few things

What Girls Said 20