• Yes
    42% (31)53% (27)46% (58)Vote
  • No
    12% (9)27% (14)18% (23)Vote
  • See Results
    46% (34)20% (10)36% (44)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I've seen some people say you have to be thirsty to think girls here are hot.

0|0
27|29

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 27

• Generally speaking, yes, there are a lot of pretty girls here from what I've noticed :)

5|5
    3|1
  • There are lots of pretty girls I've seen here.
    69% homo.

5|5
    0|2
  • Well no considering I'm a girl and into guys... but some of the girls are attractive.

And then again anyone could have a fake picture up so who knows.

2|1
    2|0
  • Some are and some aren't, and guys are all over the map with their opinions. I've gotten comments about my appearance ranging from "super hot" to "ugly as sin".

2|2
    1|0
    • wow really? you're definitely not ugly as sin!

Although i got one before, a girl called me 'hideous' so i can relate! :p

• @kain7th: Yeah. It was some over 45 anon dude awhile back.

• U look good to me! :)

• lol, yea there are attractive girls and guys on here. what do you think guys? Does this quote make me look pretty? XD

1|1
    0|0
  • Yep. Every last one of us.

3|2
    3|4
  • I've used this site for almost 5 years now (wwhattt) but changed e-mails and went through phases of deleting my account but have seen a lot of very attractive girls!
    I personally feel like a creepy crazy person who never leaves their basement-cave when I use G@G simply because people show weakness/ask personal questions on here and you are commenting on stranger's lives... you don't expect "attractive people" to do that. But obviously that isn't the case! haha Be incredibly strange bumping into someone you know on here.

1|1
    0|0
    • I totally agree!

• lol. people who are from my city get very dry once they know i m from the same city as them lmoa... its everyones secret get away from reality

• I've been here as long as you, and although I go through spurts when I'm not online... I always keep my profile active and never delete it!

Too many people (like you), delete the profile, then end up coming back anyway! :-P

• Well, are we?

4|2
    7|5
  • I don't think girls are hot. I'm attracted to guys.

2|2
    5|1
  • No

filler

0|2
    2|2
  • There are many pretty girls here.

2|2
    2|0
  • There are a lot of attractive girls/women on here. That's not saying that I am attracted TO them though. :)

1|1
    2|0
    • Wow! Lots of girls down voting on the comments here. Did the word "attractive" offend you or was it because I said I wasn't attracted TO you? Hmmm. Puzzling :s lol

• Their is hot and not so hot attractive people everywhere. but from what I've seen lately yess. Some hot mama's. YAAAAS!

0|1
    2|0
  • Yes there are some. Not everyone is going to be ugly.

1|1
    1|1
  • Lol, this question...

1|1
    2|0
  • Beauty is the eye of the beholder. I think there are attractive girls on here from what I have seen from the time I first joined GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are many attractive girls on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    There are some pretty ladies on gag though. (:

2|1
    3|1
    • you're one of them in my opinion and other girls agree. see the down votes? be good looking and brutally honest, you'll get a lot of downvotes haha

• Thank you (:
      Damn, haha I straight up give these girls a compliment & I still get downvotes? Y'all are something else. @I_M_LEGEND

• @callmelilkay it can't be the pretty ones downvoting you then=)

haters hate, potatoes potate!

• Yeah, they are in Australia, because it's the middle of summer here

0|0
    0|0
  • hell yeah! haha :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck yeah I get so envious ugh

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's split in both genders.

0|0
    3|0
  • I'm sure some girls are. Same with guys.

0|0
    3|0
    • I still wonder why to downvote this opinion...

• Show All
    • I think the same as the asker. It's really strange not wanting to be called hot.

• I would take it as a compliment so I'm not sure. Same with catcalling. I don't find it rude, it's just them appreciating you lol. @matheus_mb & asker

• Guess so.. A lot of them are

0|1
    2|0
  • I don't think much of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah there are good looking girls and guys on GAG

0|0
    3|1
  • Yes, I see a lot of hot girls on here

0|1
    4|1

What Guys Said 28

• I regularly stalk a handful of chicas on GaG. So that's a Yes.

5|2
    3|1
  • Am I supposed to be attracted to or repulsed by every woman I see? Are we supposed to all find the same girls attractive or not?

Really, the only answer is that every guy will find some girls attractive and others not. And I'm not going to give a blanket statement, since most people don't use their own pictures here, so you can't know anyway, even for your own preferences.

But I suppose I should say "yes, everyone's hot" since that's the GaG MO

They're all beautiful! ;)

0|1
    0|0
    • I like the way you ended that. Yeah G@G users tend to be more aimed at being politically correct and not hurting anyone's feeling instead of just being honest. Or if they are, they are all about sugar coating it.

• Honestly, there are definitely some pretty girls here, but it isn't something I pay attention to or think about, I'm not exactly looking to strike anything up with anyone here or be mr. popular. I just enjoy chatting with people. The PC stuff doesn't bother me; PC may not be honest, but it's often socially intelligent. Why not keep things lighthearted and fun?

• Yeah im not trying to be mr popular either. Good points.

• Yes they are, each are hot in their own way.
    www.quickmeme.com/.../...a0be9c1c3064475281a7a.jpg

1|0
    2|1
  • I've yet to see someone who's not beautiful and yes , even people with pixelated faces.
    There's one who I think is particularly so but then again illusive is nowhere near elusive.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're pretty beautiful yourself, mister. ;p

• @linkywinky
      Am I beautiful? I wouldn't know but I do know someone who has long past earth realm into the realm of the stunning.

• I've seen a lot of attractive ones.

2|1
    2|2
  • sure there are some girls who I've noticed are attractive *shrug*

4|0
    2|0
  • Hell yeah and they help quench my thirst everyday LOL

Serious answer here "yeah there are some cuties here" But at the end of the they are miles away so yeah take that for what it's worth

0|0
    1|0
  • There's definitely some cuties on this site! ;-)

Puts all us guys on notice , that just because someone is human and good looking, doesn't mean dating is necessarily easy for them!

0|0
    0|0
    • You got that right. It's nice to know.

• There are many hot girls here. I prefer not to say who they are though xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. But im still fishing for catfish 👐

2|0
    0|0
    • there's a few. one girl posing as a model lol i met one and called her out on it and her account is inactive now lmao

• There are some girls who have attractive profile pics, hot may be an overstatement in a lot of cases though. Those pics may or may not actually be the person behind the account, so I don't put much stock in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite a few are yes

3|0
    1|0
  • Definitely some hotties here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I've seen some that are very hot. Which honestly, I didn't think I would see my type of girl on here but my preference is here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, some of them are

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course there are some good looking women on here.
    It's just like real life, we got some beautiful people, we got some average people, and we got some below average people (MY PEOPLE!!!)

0|0
    1|0
    • EXCEPT you're NOT BELOW AVERAGE

• Show All
    • @Asker , not sure if that's a compliment or confirming my statement. I'm confused, how could it be homo if you think I'm unattractive. S'like, the opposite of homo haha

• Just confirming, your not ugly though

• Some of them

0|2
    1|0
  • how would we know if they are hot?
    all we can judge people on here is by their opinions

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh. Its just like offline. Some are and some aren't

0|0
    1|0
  • Oh yeah baby!

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of them are pretty cute

0|1
    0|0
  • OKAY, who are the two girls down voting every opinion here? I'M CALLING y'all OUT! SHOW YOURSELF!

1|1
    1|0
  • Of Course they are

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen TONS of hot and cute girls here

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are, some aren't. Some are probably guys posing as girls too... you never know on the internet

1|0
    0|1
  • A few do, most are average and ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • The hot ones are most likely fake. And the ugly ones are most likely mean. There's no happy medium

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't recognize a beautiful woman on here as a "Hot"
    cause i just find it's improper to address her that way
    but yes there are lot of beautiful GaG women on here

0|0
    1|0