Is there a certain GAGer that you down vote every time you see their post?

I usually don't pay any attention to up votes or down votes because I truly don't care. But some GAGers are annoying enough for me to go way out of my way and click on the red arrow🔻
We know most of you see a name you consider popular and you will up vote the shit out of it no matter how stupid it is.

Do you have a GAGer that gets your down vote?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yessssssss :) but first i read the post to confirm that it's useless.

What Girls Said 17

• That's kinda weird. And bitter as fuck lmao. You're going out of your way to downvote all their opinions? There are some users I don't really agree with for the most part, but sometimes they give opinions I do agree with, though that's rare. And I upvote it, regardless of how much I disagree with that user.

I feel like there is one bitter dude who ALWAYS downvotes me. I'm not blaming you @asker, but some guy has a vendetta against me or something lol
    As soon as I post some opinions, he downvotes me.

• Not it

• Ok. Well I'm sure there are users who do what you do.

I know I'm annoying, mean, and aggressive. But sometimes my opinions aren't even "controversial" and it will get downvoted by my mystery fella.
      Like "What is your favorite color."
      My response "Black or dark colors. And neutral"
      And then boom. As soon as I post that, along with other opinions, they all get downvoted.

• No, that's incredibly immature. If you dislike someone, block them.

• I feel like it's kind of childish to ever block anybody. If you dislike someone, just dislike them. You don't have to block them and pretend they don't exist or not answer their questions or stop being a helpful person because you've got a grudge...

• I've only blocked three people. I think like you do but some people evidently don't and block anyone who disagrees with them.

• That's horrible! Everyone can have something useful to say eventually. If you dislike a person that much why don't you just block them?

• What?
    That's so pointless and petty...

Nope...

• I usually do to the guy who always puts
    "Answermine" after every opinion. He usually says stupid stuff anyways in my opinion.

• Nope. I think that's bullshit. There are plenty of people on here that I don't care for that I've upvoted because I liked what they had to say. I'm not gonna downvote just because I don't like you. That's dumb and childish.

• No, that's what bitter people do. Too much effort.

• I hardly ever look at people's usernames so I don't consistently vote against any single person on purpose. I judge comments buy their content, not creator.

• No I have more important things to do.

• Yes, I do. But it's not because I don't like them, it's because I disagree with their opinions.

• i dont do that. that just seems a bit petty and rude. its like "dont care what you say, you just suck because yeah"

• There are more chances to win the lottery, than to get a downvote from me.

(I bet this will be downvoted)

• No if im honest everyone is here to get advice and this is what I give and I try to do it honestly but don't feel that there is anyone who gets my down vote lol

• No, but every once in awhile it seems like someone is seeking me out to down vote me. Meh.

• No. I rarely down vote people. I mostly up vote.

• No thats pretty immature. Just block the person.

• Blocking that person is just as immature. What you're supposed to do is be a bigger person and just not hold a grudge

• There was one I used to down vote.
    He is no longer here.

What Guys Said 14

• Yes there are a few users that are like a fungus that keep getting banned and keep returning again that are hateful bigoted assholes. I would down vote when if they didn't block me immediately when they make a new account.

• no, but i'm prety sure the opposite happens. there are some GAGers that downvote me everytime they come across a post of mine

• Nope! I'm not a kid or an immature teen to do that!

• I don't downvote very often. I only do it if the opinion is reprehensible. Usually it's better just to explain my issue with them. Downvoting seems passive-aggressive.

There are users who consistently post nonsense, or are condescending or mean-spirited in their opinions/comments, or are just political sound bites without any depth. I look for keywords to see if their posts are worth reading, then just avoid those posts if they aren't. After a certain point, you can't help someone.

• There are certain people I routinely upvote, but not down vote.

• No. Just block the user and forget about him/her. Easier.

• I only downvote AFTER I read their post.

But I'm more likely to hover over the button for some people, where I just expect to read something silly.

Although I don't keep track of anyone like that right now.

• No, that's childish. But I'm sure there's more than a couple that do.

• I used to do that but later we blocked each other and now I can't

• Not at all. I don't have time for those shenanigans.

• That sounds infantile bruh don't it? #Weed?

• Yeah I just decided to drown vote everyone for hell of it

• No.. i never do..

• No I don't vote at all.. It's not necessary and automatically down voting is just a immature behavior. Shame on you.