What are these personality types on GAG?

I am looking through the personality types on GAG and not even sure what some of the personality types are.

What is a

Don Juan
Technophile
Macho Man

Please don't be mean.
Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Slut
    Geek
    Chauvinist

Respectively.

What Girls Said 4

• Don Juan would be like.. someone good with the ladies... possibly a womanizer/player.
    Technophile is someone involved with technology.
    Macho Man would be like... a manly man I guess? xD

• I guess I should say a "stereotypical manly man", so I'm politically correct.

• Technophile - I am guessing it is someone who is into IT or video games
    Macho Man- someone who is into working out
    as for Don Juan- that i can't figure it out

• A macho man is a manly man? Maybe.

A Don Juan is a Mexican or wilderness man? Maybe.

A technophile is a technical man? Maybe.

• for my personailty in normally the shy quit socially awqward person who doesn't say much and I was told I had a bubble personailty but for gag profile I put my personailty as artistic witch I means creative because I like to be creative

• Oh ok, do you know what the personalities I mentioned are.

• I'm guessing macho man means manly man I think and I think technophile means IT but I'm not sure what Don Juan means

What Guys Said 4

• Don Juan - He is the ultimate ladies' man. He wines and dines, is a great friend and a great lover. His smooth talking skills dazzle women everywhere.

Macho Man - He is the ultimate macho man. No hip to hip contact during hugs, no crying during chick flicks, no watching chick flicks. He's a true man's man.

Technophile - He loves all things technological and can probably fix your computer better than the Geek Squad. He's always up to date on the latest advances and usually has the coolest phones and computers.

• a Don Juan is a man exceptionally attractive to and pursued by women (i. e. gets more sex than other people imagine is even possible).

Lover of technology (great with tech, not women)

Big, muscular guy who thinks he's the shit because of his muscles, does ok with women, may not be the brightest bulb

• they just determine your profile pic.

for example my current pic is for artistic personality. just that.

• Don Juan: a man who is good with ladies' behavior or an expert in setting up relationships
    Technophile: a man obessed with technology, interested in IT and keeps-up with all the latest tech
    Macho Man: a man who has a good body or works-out hard, kind of sporty