How often do you report people on gag?

I don't really report anyone. But lots of people report me. ;_;

Oh well.

So how often do you report people on here?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I never done that to anyone. Who report you, he/she must be going crazy and lost his/her mind.

• Lol I agree with this

• Awwwww, Thank you so much!

• There are certain things, certain people post that is not site appropriate. I'm not saying you have butttt I've reported some things that were not meant to be on here

What Guys Said 18

• I reported you and this question.

• rarely, and i don't like it when i do it..

note that i could report you, yesterday when you told me i look like 24... but i pulled back

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• I'm sorry. I was just being honest. And I could report you for lying and telling me I look 18 ish when you actually think I look 30.

And if I get one more removal my account will be banned again. So thanks. For not doing that

• you're welcome XD

• I don't report accounts but I do report posts.
    I never reported your post but I can't guarantee if that was you behind the anonymous.

• I've only reported someone because somebody asked me to do it + Bruh I can't believe people take this site that serious (MF snitching on here?) LOL

• Ikr

I hate snitches

That's like so preschool

• It's not that I hate them but more or less the face that somebody will actually take the time out of their day just to snitch on somebody, on here. Like come on now it ain't that damn serious, MF need to loosen up 1 then 2 get that dildo out of their ass and sit back and have a laugh sometimes LOL

• Never. If you can't handle offensive opinions or trolls you shouldn't be on the internet. Freedom of speech.

• The dude I ever reported was some dude who reported me first.

It's like throwing a punch. I see no reason to start, but if you engage first what choice do you leave me?

• I think I only reported one guy who had a dick in his profile.

• Hmmm, like never xD I just reported one guy once, because he had a dick pic in his profile.

• You didn't want anyone else to see it? Or were you offended that he posted it? :p

• I was offended, since penises don't offend me, but I think it's not appropriate for this site. It's not a place to show of your private parts.

• Fair enough

• Almost never, I've reported cause someone asked me to but thats it.

• So your day starts with you being reported for being previously reported

• Every 5,3 minutes

• Like once in a blue tooth very little.

• I reported some guy who posted a pic of his dick a couple of days ago but that's it.

• We're you offended that he posted it? Or were you offended that other people were seeing it?

• I found it disgusting. I care less what others thought of it to be honest.

• very rarely honestly

• ... You can report people?

• I have never reported someone here.

• Rarely but when I do it is because someone is behaving in a truly despicable manner.

• I think reporting is stupid... unless someone like threatens your life or does something really out there.

When someone reports for something really small and insignificant, I think they are uptight pussies for doing so.

• I feel the same way.

Especially when it offends them because they just can't handle the truth. Like honestly. Do you want me to sugar coat it for you? Because it's still going to hurt your feelings.

Oh well. *sigh*

• Even then it's stupid. Why do people care about keyboard warriors making threats on the internet? Especially on here? They'd have to know who you were and where you lived to even be a threat.

P. S. I'm gonna kill you with snoo snoo.

What Girls Said 10

• I report people somewhat rarely. When I do, it's because of something serious. Like, if someone is being super antagonistic and offensive. I also report people with inappropriate display pictures (nudes) and underage people who are trying to distribute child p*rn on questions/opinions. It takes a lot for me to report someone. I've never reported someone for simply disagreeing with me. If I report someone, it's usually because they're directly trying to hurt/threaten me (or someone else) and I'm not ok with that.

• What is super antagonistic and offensive to you?

• Yeah. It's definitely not like I'm actively searching for people to report. I don't care THAT much. I only care when people cross a very serious line.

• Yeah lol cause I was worried you were talking about reporting opions like "that's stupid"
      Lool
      But yeah, I know what you mean

• Meh, not often. There has to be something really fucked up going on with that person in order for me to do so.

• Not often but I do that if i find their comments offensive.
    Especially if they troll on my topics

• I hate trolls

• i think for now dont talk about the two topics

• I'm trying to do that.

And thanks for answering lol

• Your comments or you?

I'm sure i get reported a lot. But I'm still here.

• I got 2 warnings.

And if I get one more removal they are going to ban my account.

And what do you mean?

• @TheOnlyWhom
      Lmao I hear ya man. Those are sad truths.
      You should check this video out, I think you'll agree.
      He's talking about Canada but the same applies to the U. S
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZDYvQBW8rE

• Lost in translation

• Never have. Same with blocking.

• Rarely but I have several times.

• For what reasons? If you don't mind me asking.

And was it justified? Or were you just offended

• Only if it was really awful things- death threats, disgusting remarks (like one guy saying drunk women deserved rape etc), and explicit profile pictures. I don't mind people posting explicit pictures if it relates to the question but I don't like P*rnography being used as a profile picture.

• Oh. Okay.

Yeah I agree, those kind of things and pots need to be reported and removed

• Never

.

• Never! There's a thing called free speech. If you don't like what someone wrote, just go to another question.

• I know right.

But people get offended at honesty sometimes

• True, but that doesn't mean you go around being racist and attacking someone's looks.

• I never reported someone on i didn't even know we can do that,

• Yeah we can.

Just click the flag thing that turns red when you press on it. (It's next to the minutes/hours ago thing)

I hope that makes sense

• yes thank you for telling me how.

• I get reported all the time too, because I'm honest
    I have only reported people twice