What does it mean when someone goes inactive on GAG?

What does it mean when someone goes inactive on GAG? How do you go inactive and why would someone do it if they were actively using it just the day before?

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats if they take off for a long time and dont get on here. I was myself for a long time

• What exactly is considered "a long period of time"?

• Oh cool! So we both live in sunny places! Well it's night for me so goodnight!

• Thats cool Goodnight friend

What Guys Said 6

• They went into the limbo plane api.ning.com/.../ShamansSpiritWorldPortal2.jpg

• There are two things 'inactive' and 'not active anymore'
    1. If a person is 'inactive' it means he/she didn't login for over a long time. They CAN login to their in future.
    2. If a person is 'not active anymore' it means they deactivated their account and they can't reclaim it.

• But why would they deactivate it if they were SO active just one day before?

• Well I'm not here 24/7. I've a life to live apart from GAG.

• Haha true that.

• Inactive refers to being away over a long period, so they can still log in at another time in the future.

Not active means the account has been deactivated by the user or banned.

What gets you banned is not important, just follow the guidelines and you should be alright :) . Their found here if you were unsure:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../community-guidelines.html

• Actually... it's kind of important. And I think you wouldn't have to ban as many people if you actually listed what gets you banned.

• Hahah a legend? Sweet! Thanks! XD

• Ahahahaah no worries, anytime at all :D

• It means they have deactivated their account, and will never be able to use it again.

I think it is a waste of XPER.

• it means he was banned, or he deleted his account

• i think it means they closed their account

What Girls Said 2