What made you join GAG?

What made you join GAG and how did you come up with your user name?

Wow looks like the majority of us found this site through Google!

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to use a site called Yahoo Answers which is a similar Q&A site. But that site was full of some of the worst trolls and the mosty nasty people you called ever encounter online. I used it for 2 years and was constantly attacked by trolls so I stopped using it.

But I wanted to try a new site and I happened to stumble upon GAG. I kept looking through the site for a few days, lots of people on this site seemed really cool and stuff so I decided to join in. This site is actually so much better than Yahoo Answers. Less trolls and nicer community, and I even managed to make a few online friends on this site too which is good. :)

What Guys Said 9

• I had a question and it linked her from Google. This was a while ago. Not sure why I haven't closed my account it seems almost everyone has lol

• I was surfing the web for some forum, and I landed on this website. My name comes from everyone else claiming that I am a nerd. However, I am still in denial about the claim. So, there you go.

• General google search about sex and marriages brought me here.

• I don't know how I'm here but there is a long story about my username.

• I googled something and it linked to this site so I checked it out and signed up out of boredom.

My username: I'm a huge horror fan. I also signed up a week or so before Halloween and had been watching lots of movies that month.

• I was looking something personal up on google and it brought this site up

• i joined GAG years ago. My friend forced me to.

• my user name is my name because "mike" was already taken.

Im not too creative

• Google. Seems like google likes GAG

• Desperation.

What Girls Said 18

• I asked a question a while back and I saw it came up on this site. I thought the community looked interesting , so undecided to join.
    My username is pretty much my name.

• Found this site through Google. Had a concern about something. Came across here. My username was easy to make up. I love coffee.

• I can't remember what I must have typed into google haha, came across this, thought the concept of it seemed pretty cool :)

Bethany is my first name, Louise is my middle name haha.

• I Googled something and this came up.
    As for my user name it is: My first name + last name initial + hockey # of a guy I had a crush on in 7th grade haha.
    That number was used in my first email address and has stuck with me ever since!

• Randomly asking questions on Google and it led me here on 5 different questions so I decided to see what it was about. One fall down the rabbit hole later, and here I am. My username is a combination of my name and a personality trait.

• I always had silly questionsn typed on google n found this website before like couple times n i thought i should be a member too to give my opinion on those questions. That was the reason. N my user name is CuriousPerson. Because i am here for a bunch of questions and i didn't wanna put girl at the end bc i thought i might sound corny tbh lol not that its corny to be a girl, but maybe i might look like trying to get attention as a girl or something. Lol

• Its kinda like Yahoo Answers where I could ask tons of questions but its better than Yahoo Answers and well my username is the first is my real name and Mai is just my nickname that my mom came up with

• I looked a question up and found this site where this guy said a really dumb answer that got me mad. So I made an account just to tell him how stupid he was lol

• changed upon it while i was googling for some advices..

• I Googled a question & was directed here. The rest is history.

• The free tacos

• Google searches and my name? Well... I like falafel.

• I was bored and started Googling things and GaG came up so I decided to join

• searching some stuff up on google and encountered this site. So decided to get to know more about guys here.

• I was asking some random shit on omegle and one of the strangers said that s/he would love to see my question in GaG. I googled it, read some questions and decided to join this. I asked my shitty question, interacted a lot and got banned. Four times. Four fucking times. People here are ultrasensitive.