How can an anonymous asker block an anonymous opinion giver?

I was just blocked by another anonymous person but not allowed to block him in return. how does that one work?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think GaG changed things so you can block an anon user... in that thread only.

• ok.. but how is it done?

• ahh. well, I can't find it. :/

• On their post, click "Anonymous" above their age range and the box should pop up on whether or not you want to block them.

What Guys Said 3

• I believe the one who gives the opinion, is the only one who can temporarily block you for your post/ question...

• the asker blocked me.

• Oh i don't know how that can happen unless you weren't anonymous
      when you answered?

• Now maybe 2 who are anonymous both the Asker and the one making a Opinion just by chance than you could be blocked than again you would need to maybe ask the administrators

• i guess you can't if you're anonymous

• If you're anon, they don't know who you are so why care? If they were the same age range as me- as shaggy would say "it wasn't me!"

• I'm just curious. when I tried to respond to his response it said I was blocked. I didn't know it was even possible to block an anon

• Some people get shitty with you then like to have the last word and block you. You're among children and overgrown children here. Fuck 'em! lol

• haha, I figured that out long ago.

What Girls Said 1

• Oh wow, i didn't know you could do that.

• it's news to me too

• No clue... I just want a button when I ask a question that blocks the other gender from answering... If I only want advice from the guys or the girls... Would love that!