Do you think people having higher MHO% than you are living their life better?

As they are sagacious enough to comprehend the situations and give scintillating opinions. So even in practical life, they might take their life decisions better than you. Is it?

• Yes I agree. They are wittier than me.
  • No real live consists of many other factors & I'm still smarter.
  • I know why there is vote C ^_^
[Vote B] No real life* consists of many other factors & I'm still smarter.

$#!'l'@ typo -_-

Most Helpful Girl

• @Do you think people having higher MHO% than you are living their life better?
    Of course not. Most, not all, are like doctors who can't treat their own sicknesses :P

Most Helpful Guy

• The most likely person to get MHO is the one who says exactly what the asker wants to hear, in lieu of the most helpful thing, or in some cases, a harsh truth that the asker should realize.

MHO is generally given to the person with the best brown nosing skills.

What Girls Said 11

• Many pple offer good opinions but they may not be applying it to their issues in rl. It happened a lot in rl whereby pple advice but they themselves dont do it.

Internet mho is not real.

• Nope. Not all MHOs are given fairly. Some are based more off of WHO said it as opposed to what was actually said. And then there's the fact the longer you've been a user and the more opinions you've given, the higher your MHO percentage tends to be. So no, I don't think that.

• Yes, they are not given fairly :/

• MrOracle , Paris13 & CoolBreeze are insane when it comes to MHO
      But I got what you mean.

• @QueenJ there are Masters and Gurus that haven't been here that long. I didn't necessarily mean them. There are people that have been here for years that are not Masters or Gurus. I know some Gurus that have been here less than a year.

• wow what a question.

i dont think u should see it this way hehe:) remember that MH are given on an auto basis as well. anyway i wouldn't say they live better lives, but that they probably think a few times before they do something, ensuring that it's the best. or one of the best actions to take.
    and remember some of this stuff isn't even real life situations. u can get MH on 'whats ur favourite pizza?' :P

• I know the reality justbanANNAz :-) it's just a survey. It will help me to slap that question on the face of the people who are begging to be chosen for MHO to show them the reality that it seriously doesn't matter. I don't know why I told YOU the truth but it is.
      Thanks for your opinion.

• Haha this question is somewhat semi-troll XD

• nah, there's some pretty intelligent souls up in here.
      and i figured:P

• A lot of people are crowned MHO just because the asker wants to get his/her extra 2 points.
    -Others are given mho not due to the quality of their answers but for their sarcasm, jokes, humor etc.
    I wouldn't assume just because someone has a lot of MHO's they have their life all figured out.
    Real life isn't weighed on a scale , number, or percentage chart.
    It has nothing to do with reality.
    I usually just think, "Good, for that person!"

• I think they're good at wording things (which I am not) but I don't think it makes it easier for them to make their own life decisions. It's easy giving out advice but when it comes to yourself, it's very difficult to take it on yourself.

• "they're good at wording things (which I am not)"
      Don't brag please. I've read 'The Thoughts of One'
      ======================================

Yes I agree. There's so much difference between real life and virtual life. It's hard to 'practise what you preach'

• Mine is for happiness but I also want to know people are reading. Yeah I can see figures. It doesn't go up much.

(I'm writing a post now)

• Okay sorry I won't disturb you any further.
      Don't waste your talent. Remember: Counting starts with zero
      Best wishes.

• No i dont think so :P i give pretty good advice and i help a lot of people with their decisions but when it comes to mee... thats a problem... i never tend to know what to do or what decision to take.
    Some people are just good at giving advices to others not themselves.. at least, thats what i've noticed

• No. I mean sometimes people have really high MHO's because they are new to the site and have barely answered any questions so there's not much data to go off of with them. I like the use of 'sagacious' and 'scintillating' though. Nice choice of words. :)

• No... because a high percentage of my answers are very sarcastic and yet true but also not deserving of mho. Also many of the question answers don't want to hear the truth and just pick people who say what they want to hear.

• in my opinion i think its more that some have life experiences that they can reference, relate & advise with, people with higher MHO usually have the experience/wisdom to back it up, so its not necessarily the smart guy/girl who gets it

• never thought about this and... don't want to

• Nope don't think so...

What Guys Said 16

• I voted B but I don't think I'm (necessarily) smarter. XD

The mhs are given out by the askers or chosen automatically so it's not as if they're always the best opinions. I'm sure there are people with multiple accounts who've given themselves mhos. (I think Sandplanet did that (Are we allowed to reference that?))

Also, it can just mean they've more time on GaG to think about things and respond which isn't always a good sign.

Besides, a 'better' life depends on more than being able to type interesting answer.

I've gotten plenty of upvotes and mh's from girls but I'm crap at talking to them irl so...
    XD

• my MHO comes from the st00pidest of opinions hahaa. I just click well with other people who have a sense of humor :D

• I can give a lot better advice than I necessarily follow myself. I don't think that makes me a better or worse person, or makes my advice any less valuable. I think I may just have an easier time analyzing situations I'm not a part of than ones in which I'm directly involved and have my own ideas of what I want the "right answer" to be.

• I just assume they put more effort into their answers and are more selective about which questions they answer.

• Those are for people that don't post a lot and they put a lot of effort into one thread and I am thinking MH is on there mind so they really lay it out there to win it

• I've been notoriously bad throughout life for providing seemingly good advice to everyone else, and completely ignoring my own advice when it comes to myself.

Figures.

• i feel like a wimp with my 5%, compared to other active GAGers :-(

• I like to think I'm witty sometimes.

I get MHO sometimes.

Not usually on the same opinion ;)

• Nah not necessarily lol

• I give a lot of awesome advice on here and never get MHO. It seems to me a lot of askers aren't good at discerning good advice.

• No, I think they just write more on here.

• I know the quality of my life is directly influenced by my MHO percentage.

• I think someone once said something about those who practice, and those who preach...

• a high MHO% on a site like this means absolutely nothing

• Who gives a shit?

• I find many of them are just super selective in the questions they answer.

• Yes some askers have specific mindset before asking. If you support it *boom* MHO awarded.