Don't you wish that GaG would give you the option to not allow a gender to add an opinion?

If I ask a question pertaining to "girls behaviour" I wish I could stop guys from adding opinions. It would be a great feature and eliminate trolls too!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes I wish that, even with the same gender.

What Guys Said 3

• They're already separated by gender. Nobody puts a gun to your head and forces you not to skip half.

That said, 80% of the time I see someone say they only want one gender to answer, they are ignoring the good advice their own gender is providing.

• Guys answering period questions and bitches answering penis questions is priceless

• Doing that would take away some fun. For instance, when @Rcjh1987 asked a question for the girls about feminine products, I was able to answer that I use the Diva cup. What fun! She was a great sport about it too! lol