How many pink users on her do you think are actually guys?

Do you think there are quite a bit of guys posing as girls on here? Do you think that the girls are more likely to get MHO? In other words are their opinions more likely to be valued regardless?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think 40% are guys... but the question you should be asking is why the heck are they pretending to be girls?

• They message girls questions that we would never answer if it was a guy (like how to give an awesome blowjob or how are oussy lips supposed to look etc...). Sadly, they think we'd fall for it.

• Because they're thirsty as shit and try to contact women by posing as other women since they think we'd respond better to other women on gag.

• That's just disgusting...

What Girls Said 10

• I'm definitely a dude.

• I do suspect quite a few. But not for the reason of a higher likelihood of MHO. To be honest, I've seen more men receive that selection.

• I have only seen two persons. Sandplanet and a indian girl trying to hit on me. Or she was lesbian, but her pic didn't really seemed real

• yes i think should quite a bit. i dont think girls receive more MHO, i think for this it is fairly distributed.
    Both genders offer good advice, it depend on individual

• I bet there are more men gurus actually. I'm not sure though.
    I think there are a few posers, not many.

• Some fake accounts are obvious. But in general, I don't think that happens. It largely doesn't matter what you are on this site as long as you're giving good advice in my opinion or being an otherwise good person.

• I don't know what you guys are talking about.
    <,<

• Because they're creeps looking for attention, pussy, or both. Some are also probably in it for MH.

• I have had at least 4-5 that I'm sure are guys that were using girl profiles.

• yes think so especially when you get dirty messages from pink user.

What Guys Said 8

• What would be the purpose of posing as the opposite gender unless you had issues with gender-identity?

• If they look to good in their profile pic, they probably are fake!!!

• Yes i do agree i say 40 % are really males behind female accounts
    but how to tell look at the profile pictures it's dead give away watch
    the questions they ask

• There are also bots.

• no more than 2%

• 100% are men on here its all just a trick they just post fake pictures of girls they knew in real life without their permission or pics on the internet.

• I know this already has MHO, but what the heck. For everything on the internet, unless i have concrete evidence against it, I believe in Rule 29 of the internet:

On the internet, men are men, women are also men, and kids are undercover FBI agents.

• A lot. They usually have an agenda.