Notification for Unfollowed?

Do you think we should get a notification when where unfollowed like we do when where followed? It bugs me when I check my follow list and noticed I've lost a follower without knowing who that follower was. It would be nice to get a notification when your unfollowed and who unfollowed you.

Most Helpful Guy

• That will just create pointless drama

What Girls Said 11

• Eh, that doesn't really bother me. I don't really check my followers list anyway. I only notice the notification telling me I have a new follower.

• It's doesn't bother if someone unfollowes, it just bugs not knowing who unfollowed.

• Oh okay, I see what you mean now. I can see how that could bother you, I never even think about that though.

• I hate the followed notification :/

• No, I really don't care. I mean, I'll notice it sometime.

• @It bugs me when I check my follow list and noticed I've lost a follower without knowing who that follower was
    A lot of times it is because those followers have deactivated :)

• I think that would just make me sad.

• Yeah it should be like instagram. I keep all my followers in check lol

But not on here cause everyone hates me on here lol

I don't care

• Yes I to have wondered at times.

• it dosent bother me that there's no notifactions for being unfallowed

• Yes, I have left GAG many times only to return, and you always friend me without any knowledge that I was a former follower of yours. Very sweet of you :)

• I've messaged them about this and they took the feedback. They gave me a pretty good feeling that we'll see it happening sometime soon :)

• I can't think of a single website that does this... and for good reason. What good would that knowledge do you anyways?

What Guys Said 5

• doesn't really matter to me. I actually don't even realize the number of people that follow me most of the time

• meh. either way I don't care much for the following feature. :D

• You should not care too much about followers.
    However, not a bad idea. Neither site uses it.

• it's needless in my opinion

basically i dislike it when someone unfollows me :-'(

• why do you care it;s only a game show. it's the internet we're not real family or friends just advice givers and question askers.

sorry to be a dick about it

• I don't care if people unfollow me, it just bugs me when I see I've lost a follower and don't know who unfollowed me.