Notification for Unfollowed?

Do you think we should get a notification when where unfollowed like we do when where followed? It bugs me when I check my follow list and noticed I've lost a follower without knowing who that follower was. It would be nice to get a notification when your unfollowed and who unfollowed you.

0|0
11|6

Most Helpful Guy

• That will just create pointless drama

3|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Eh, that doesn't really bother me. I don't really check my followers list anyway. I only notice the notification telling me I have a new follower.

1|2
    0|0
    • It's doesn't bother if someone unfollowes, it just bugs not knowing who unfollowed.

• Oh okay, I see what you mean now. I can see how that could bother you, I never even think about that though.

• I hate the followed notification :/

1|2
    0|0
  • No, I really don't care. I mean, I'll notice it sometime.

0|1
    0|0
  • @It bugs me when I check my follow list and noticed I've lost a follower without knowing who that follower was
    A lot of times it is because those followers have deactivated :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that would just make me sad.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah it should be like instagram. I keep all my followers in check lol

But not on here cause everyone hates me on here lol

I don't care

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I to have wondered at times.

0|1
    0|0
  • it dosent bother me that there's no notifactions for being unfallowed

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I have left GAG many times only to return, and you always friend me without any knowledge that I was a former follower of yours. Very sweet of you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've messaged them about this and they took the feedback. They gave me a pretty good feeling that we'll see it happening sometime soon :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't think of a single website that does this... and for good reason. What good would that knowledge do you anyways?

2|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• doesn't really matter to me. I actually don't even realize the number of people that follow me most of the time

0|1
    0|0
  • meh. either way I don't care much for the following feature. :D

1|1
    0|0
  • You should not care too much about followers.
    However, not a bad idea. Neither site uses it.

0|1
    0|0
  • it's needless in my opinion

basically i dislike it when someone unfollows me :-'(

0|1
    0|0
  • why do you care it;s only a game show. it's the internet we're not real family or friends just advice givers and question askers.

sorry to be a dick about it

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't care if people unfollow me, it just bugs me when I see I've lost a follower and don't know who unfollowed me.