What is a Take?

I don't really understand what a Take is supposed to be in this website. Is it like a short essay or article? An opinion? What's the point of it?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• Its an article yeah! 'Take' is an English language expression for like, an analysis on something. I would say, 'this is my take on Frogs', meaning my analysis of frogs. So myTake just means, my analysis of whatever I'm talking about :)

• Exactly what you guessed it is. I assume it's there so people will stop posting question without needing an answer. They post questions just to vent or complain about something they feel is a certain way. I don't think it has caught on.

What Guys Said 3

• Take is a Japanese name aka 武 (take) "military" or 竹 (take) "bamboo"

• It all boils down to fuck bitches make money there every take ever

• i reckon its a helpful article that gives people advice while adding snippets of information from your life if you want to, i have a take its about dogs and how you should be careful around them.