Are you honest with your opinions here on Girls ask Guys?

I've been browsing through a lot of people's questions and the opinions that followed and I've noticed a certain pattern... Whenever there are no opinions posted on a question, the first opinion seems to influence everyone else's opinions no matter how many other possibilities there may be to answer a question. My question to all you GaGers, are you truly being honest with your opinions? or are you using the first written opinion as a scape goat to not write your own?

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually never read others opinions before I start answering.
    But you are correct in your observations, I notice sometimes the answers seem to formulate around someone elses personal opinion (usually that person is one of the first answerers).
    I am always very honest and at times, I have been attacked because I don't say what's socially acceptable or give an opinion another would like to hear.
    My thing is, if you don't like other people sharing their comments then why join a site like this in the first place?
    Whether you are an asker or another commenter, why get mad because someone doesn't share your view? Very immature.

• Well to be fair, the age ranges do vary greatly at times, so I can understand the maturity level of some people.

• The thing is when I was their age... I was never like that. Soo.. I feel like that's just an excuse.

• Also, it's even coming from people not too much younger than me... early-mid twenties, sometimes even 30s.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm always honest. I don't even look at the other responses before I answer a question myself. I just say what I think and that's it. Some people may agree, others may disagree. It is what it is.

• Well I don't really look at the other answers before in post my own. But yea, I'm honest. I don't see a point in lying. I know I don't want people to lie to me on my questions.

• I'm always honest on here.

• I'm honest. I say what I want to say, as long as it has to do with the question. I don't care what other people are saying unless it's totally wrong.

• Yeah I'm honest. . . what do I have to gain by not being honest, or lose by being honest? I really don't care much about whether people on the internet approve of my opinions or not.

• I admit, i go a little nicety on those rate mes

• Yes, I am.

What Guys Said 5

• I usually just type as im thinking and hit submit before thinking it over. I got major problems with Poe's Law lol. I just write my own shit though hahaa.

• I give 85% of my opinions honestly in order to keep the asker optimistic and self confident. Even tho I read others' opinions (not everytime) it doesn't influence my thinking.

• My first opinion is just a decoy to lure them into telling me the truth.
    As I devise a plan to whether or not to give them a real answer or to
    deliberately screw with their life I so pity.

No, I kid. What pattern?

• I check others opinions after I've already submitted mine.

• How do you know if they are being honest about if they are honest or not?

• That's why I'm asking...