Why don't GaG allow you to ask the same question? *Pls read before responding you might have the wrong idea*?

I don't mean those repetitive question with the same exact details that are against GaG rule. I'm talking about question that still make sense that stull can be brought up over time. For example, you have a question of, "Does he like me?" 5 months later you cannot ask the same question EVEN if you're crushing on another guy. See what I'm saying. Which means you have to add number on the question for it to say you haven't posted this same question. Do I make sense? They should change that is annoying.

Most Helpful Guy

• seems like you can. I know people do. there is the lunatic who posts the same thing about not being able to join social groups or something in all CAPS... that same post goes up every week at least.

I would just try posting it again if you haven't... if that doesn't work just try re-wording it slightly.

• Lol i know exactly what your talking about. That guy is crazy lol

What Guys Said 2

• you can ask it again and you don't have to wait 5 minutes. I think for it to not be considered spam you have to wait 1 hour or some shit.

• You can ask similar questions as long as they're not exact duplicates.
    Your example would be fine to ask, as long as your not talking about the same situation.

What Girls Said 0