So many bullies on this site?

Do you think there is a lot on gag? I have come across a few posts and some people are just so cruel. Have you ever been abused for no reason on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people find pleasure in doing cruel things they normally wouldn't do in public and hide behind the computer. It's cowardly. I wouldn't take notice as they are in the minority and the rest of the people are decent and tend to ignore them! :)

What Guys Said 8

• Actually, yes! But only when I'm asking and I allow anonymous users to answer. They always criticise me for being "too idealistic" or whatever, so I just block them off the answers now instead. I don't have time for such shallow criticism.

• GaG is particular tame compared to some other corners of the internet

• Hope i;m not among them LOL

• Just today this one guy told me "I just took one look at your profile pic and I swear I caught the stench of Indian filth."

• they are called trolls. don't feed them, ignore it.

• i dont hate, i troll

• There are chumps who pick arguments and talk smack, just block their bitch ass and ignore them. I think a lot of people take shit too seriously and go on a crusade to defend their beliefs, they vilify whomever challenges them. Furthermore people are touchy and can't take a joke.. bullying my ass!

• There are a lot of ankle bitters but none of them have the stamina to go the distance. One lasted 21 days with me. What a weakling. So little willpower. You got to be committed if you come after me.

What Girls Said 10

• Sure, just like the real world, some people are nice and some people are not so nice. I think everyone has experienced a bully on here at one point or another. It's relatively normal. The important thing is to realize that not everyone on here is like that and to just ignore the ones who are.

• lol there are but i find them stupid and quite amusing to be honest.
    theyre only bullies if one allows them to have that effect. other than that, theyre just humans who dont know how to deal with other appropriately.

• Yeah, it's the Internet. This is like their haven.

• Shut up worthless!!

Nah I'm just playin. But yes there are some hateful people on here. Lemme think I've been called a bitch slut and a whore, one guy said I should be raped and murdered and have no one attend my funeral, someone else said my father should have shot me as a child (he was angry im not a virgin) just so many vicious things with very little provocation

• God what is wrong with these people. I would love to see if there that big mouthed when they're not behind there little screen.

• a lot of these are introverted, drug takers or depressed people, so stuck in their heads, the internet is their medium for explosive lashings and constant harassments by trying to change people's minds..
    It shouldn't be a big deal , if you get affected by it, block them or report them orrrr maybe take time out from gag!

• Yea! there's too many smartasses. I got people making smartass comments over unnecessary stuff like my posts "Whats your favorite cookie or pizza?"

• I have not been abused in here GAG!! But lets just say ( someone tells me bad things or stuff like that) would i get my feelings hurt? Would i cry to bed?

Nooooooooo!!! I would not
    I dont care what strangers in here
    Think or say about me!!!

People can be rude or mean.
    But at the end.. they are strangers
    I dont care...

• yes Iv been criticized a few times from people for not having good grammer and spelling and insulted for it but I just try to ignore the people who hate on me

• Hmm.. Haven't noticed?

• Never been bullied online and stuff, had a few stupid comments but it's whatever. People just need to stop getting all hurt over online shit... like if it's getting to you that much, stop logging on. Not hard. Otherwise you'll end up like these people who get online bullied and cry over it and shit instead of just getting off the fucking Internet...