Would you pay 1USD for an app/extension that?

Would you pay 1$ for an app/extension that allowed you to see the usernames of the ANON posters around the site?

It wouldn't work on "questions" but opinions only ^^ So would you pay 1$ for it?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• At first I was like no way! but then I thought about those creepy guys that ask about looking up girls skirts or say how women are so horrible. It would be nice to be able to know who they are to block them. But then again I know a lot of girls use anon to avoid harassment so would it be fair to them?

• Hmm I don't know guess this is 1 of those PICK ya poison type of things right? LOL

• It's really unfortunate honestly :/

• lol. no. dumbest waste of money ever.

• LMAO LOLOL True to some extent but if you're a GAGhead why not + You'd be able to see the racist trolls usernames on here LOLOLOL

• just block them. and don't waste your time/energy caring about people being racist. that's their problem, not yours.

• LMao I don't do it personally on here, but I've talked to some users that truly hate those anon punks/trash talkers ( I wonder do it be some of their GAG friends some of the times LOl)

• Yes I would if I really need it. Like whatsapp.

• nah. --------

What Guys Said 2

• If people knew that option existed, it would render nony posts useless and less people would post on GaG. Self defeating.

• Damn never thought about that at all FUCK I should have gave you the best answer lol + his ahh!!! both works

• I bet a lot of people would. Write that code and sell that app, my friend!