What's with all the Turks on this site?

I know that there is lovely people in turkey who don't behave that way but for the othets why are they so obessed with themselves? I've never seen any other people act this way about there country. Turkey is the last place I'd visit thanks to them.

Do you think they are joking or are they really this deluded?

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion they are really this deluded, whatever that means. To be honest I'd never go to Turkey either, just not my favourite place in the world.. I'm not a racist, I'm just saying...;-)

What Guys Said 5

• well a Turkish man did invent this website. maybe he told his friends.

• "What do you think about Turkish people?"
    I answered this yesterday, don't post it agai- See, you just posted it again... We talked about this.

• What's with all the racist Americans on this site giving the rest of us Americans a bad name?

• Oh, and "there" =/= "their"

• There are patriotic people in every country.

• I wouldn't have known, since you're hiding behind anonymity to insult Turkish people.

• Who cares.

• Yeah, i left the Turkish version of this site because they were so annoying. Came here and saw "Surprise M. f. ker" signs to greet me. There is a historical reason behind that behaviour, i can explain via privste message if you'd like.

What Girls Said 4

• They are annoying as hell. They all live in a bubble thinking they're God's gift to the world. They should go to the Turkish version and leave us in peace.

• Something tells me you think that YOU are God's gift to the world.

• Why would I think I'm gods gift you idiot? I'm am not the one thinking all women should fall at my knees and worship me.

• Says the "Fashionista" :P

• They are very patriotic to their country from what I saw on gag.

• Oh well. Still give me a call if you change your mind about visiting our country.

• I'm sure they're plotting to conquer the hole world by asking dumb questions that make us go fucking crazy. Can't wait to see some Turks (T├╝rks, my bad) arriving in my country on their high horses...