Did GAG make another change? Now the notifications are on the left?

I was surprised to log in and see that GAG had made yet another change to their site. Now the notifications are all stacked together on the left? I find it a lot more unorganized and it annoys me. It made more sense to put notifications under each section like questions, messages, opinions, etc. what dd you guys think about the new change?

• There's a new change? Didn't notice.
  • It's okay. I don't mind it.
  • Love it!
  • Hate it. Change it back -_-

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a fan of this one...

What Guys Said 10

• Change ist GUD but I got a feeling they should have had it polished a tad more before making the Web 2.0 rollout lol

• Pro:
    It reduced one step. Now we can redirect to the topic in a single tap.

Con:
    It's tacky. Some things on left and some on right.

And they're not even live.

• We always announce our updates in the G@G News, it currently has a link to our New Notification myTake explaining what changed and how it works. :)

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a8239-new-notifications

• This notification system is dumb. I like the previous one wayyy better.

• yeah but itt's just a minor one

• hahaha its good that there is a separate panel for notifications like Facebook... just one more improvement needed... the notifications should be updated real time... because a lot of time i have to refresh the page to see if there are new notifications

• I voted B), and I don't really understand why people hate it so much. I think it's convenient.

• Meh Dont really care

• It's still on the right, not left.

• Yeah it's already pissing me off.

What Girls Said 4

• It is not practical. So many notification, right left everywhere. I didn't like it to be honest.

• Yeah it's all over the place! And they make changes so frequently it's so annoying!!!

• I hate how they changed it

• Me too! I feel like I'm watching a tennis match going from left to right, from messages to notifications it's so annoying!

• I don't really care. I'm literate so... it doesn't bother me.

• Why do people hate change so much? It's not a big deal all you have to do is look to the left to read your notification s now.

• If it's change for the better than that's great! But this change doesn't seem very useful and it's not as organized as it was before. Therefore, it's a setback and not a step forward.

• How is it a setback though? You haven't even given it a chance they only changed it like an hour ago.