Wouldn't it be cool to be able to see who up voted and downvoted you? as you can see the likes on facebook?

Wouldn't it be cool to be able to see who up voted and downvoted you? as you can see the likes on facebook? MAKE IT HAPPEN GAG!

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it would create a war here but again, downvoters usually dont have the guts to admit. i can imagine their constipated face knowing they can't downvote or perhaps they would be in dilemma like should i should i not

img.howcast.com/.../...tion_Baby_Care_xxxlarge.jpg

What Girls Said 12

• I don't think those who downvote you would have the balls to do it if they're identities were revealed. Anonymity brings out the jerks in people.

The upvoters, hmmm. I'm not sure if it'd affect them as much.

• i think so too.

upvotes are good, theyre compliments.

• It would still be awesome just to go back to your old posts right away when it's changed and to catch all those down voters.

• @MyUsernameRules ha maybe that way yea I guess. But I wouldn't take the time to look at all my old posts. Besides, I say lots of dumb shit and I don't blame people half the time for downvoting lol

• I was actually thinking about this the other day and at first I thought it would be a really good idea but that being said Facebook doesn't have a 'dislike' button, I feel like knowing who doesn't agree with your opinion is just going to cause more issues than it's worth. I also think people would be less likely to use the buttons if others would know their identity.

• ture but the downvoters would shy away and it might even make gag more peaceful and less feelings will get hurt ahhahahahaha

have you ever downvoted me?

• Not sure who I have downvoted specifically but I have definitely downvoted plenty of people who deserved it

• Lol it'd be a full on war on here.

• actually id think the downvoters dont have the balls to do it f theyd be exposed

• If they're gonna do it, they should just surprise the shit out of everybody. Like randomly allow you to see a log of all your downvoters for like a day. Guarantee it would start mad drama.

• sure i would like it

• Maybe if it's people who are following you / people you follow yeah, but I suspect the upvote downvote would die out pretty quickly if identities were revealed.

• i wanna see who my downvoters are so i can upvote their activities.

fight hate with love. itll make them suffer in weird ways

• You lost me at Facebook

• you lost me at 13

• I gave you the upvote, by the way. goodness!

• You lost me at sadfasdfasdfasdf

I just wanted to get in the chain, now you write something. . . or not

Now I will eat some rice, ok?

• I have been thinking about the same thing. .. I think they should. ..

• Half the time I accidentally vote while scrolling lol Idc

• You're just asking me to downvote everyone on here too, aren't you

• I would like it!

• Yes! I just got two down votes earlier.

• I'd still downvote people so I wouldn't care. What are they going to do block me? I'm scared.

What Guys Said 8