Don't you just love these guys that disagree with your comment so they block you?

It's all in the question. Don't you just love em? You know who you are?

Most Helpful Guy

• Indeed ^_^
    when peeps disagree with you, then lack the intelligence to get their point across, so just block you thinking they won

It's ruddy adorable!!

What Guys Said 20

• I thought that was more common among the females than the males... then again, how would i know. I don't see the point of blocking someone anyway. the formula is simple, if you can't take someone disagreeing with you, then DONT put up a question or an opinion, stick to your own ideals then.
    As for those that attack the asker, they should read the above line first then get prepped to be blocked lol.
    I've been blocked only three times and it was by under 18's so you know i didn't give a fudgesicle. they'll learn in time.
    Hey douride2 what about the down-voting trolls, the ones that never have anything to say but just pass by and down vote whatever they don't like, those are funny too.

• Most times I don't even notice the up or down votes.

• This guy wasn't a youngster unless 47 is young?

• Everyone has their moments.

• No offence but I found (not all but some egoistic types) girls to be more persistent. They make some mindset and try to ignore all of my counter logics and facts. I love them seriously :D. They got some talent. But I hate those who block me eventually. While I am happy by this reaction because I didn't need to make an effort to block them and I lost contact with such ignorant person. But they wasted my time.
    Couple of weeks ago, I was blocked by a girl because I opined on her question (what is your lucky object?) That it is my mind because it optimises my prosperity, capability and probability in a task to decide my luck. She replied b*tth*rt detected and blocked me.
    How sweet...

• I wasn't even being persistent or argumentative? I only stated a fact his response was {Another hater reported and blocked}

• Exactly, they hate facts because they can't reply to them. And they are afraid of such replies like "what happened?" "Am I right?" And that's why they block you.

• It's even funnier when they are like level 4 and 5. And I had never even talked to them. They are probably either sexist, or Bible thumpers, or Quran thumpers and thus supporters of male genital mutilation, or they just don't like my name. I don't know. Considering I had never talked to some of them, haha.

• Yeah, I get blocked by circumcision supporters all the time. It is quite hilarious, actually.

• Yea I have had it happen on a few occasions now.

• I know you good enough to know they hit the wrong button: block instead of follow :-)
    They may be the type of guys that don't like discussion but just want to prove they're right... don't bother too much!
    Before I block you, you're gonna have to rob 3 banks and post a profile pic with your balaclava still on hahaha!

• Here is my comment he blocked me for {She's under 18 at that age it's important to be popular & hot}.
      Did you find it offensive?

• No it wasn't the young girl who blocked me. It was a 45 year old guy who had commented [Why would you want to be hot & popular} to her question. I had a differing opinion then him so he blocked & reported me so he said.

• I'd say: try to leave it alone... I've had one or two of these embarrassing situations on GAG too where a user who did not agree continued to argue and eventually blocked me.
      For one or another reason the user is no longer around... he may have been a "difficult guy".
      I like healthy discussion and I don't have a problem with being wrong... but if someone is not discussing but shooting with (offensive) opinions my 2 piles of patience eventually dry up :-)

• Yeah, myhen they write a comment and block so you cannot respond. I have only blocked two people and that was after they blocked me. One was new to the site and I think he left.

• damn i feel disappointed when they do this :-/

• Don't forget to include a passing snipe (possibly in the form of "ruuuuuuuude LOL") that they can't respond to either.

• No I just disagreed with his comment. I would post you a link but GAG would knock it off.

• I only know of 1 dude who have done so. It's all good though.

• It didn't really bother me was more of a WTF?

• I understand, I was sort of like whattt reallly? I didn't even know I was blocked until I tried to upvote

• haha what? do people actually do that? I've never blocked anyone <.< I don't even know how to

• Yea it happens. It was why I posted this question just to rub him.

• I wasn't aware people did that, lol.

• Yea it just happened to me. LMAO he was to slow & I got the last word in. hahahaha

• Haha, the poor sods who get butt-hurt over the internet are hilarious.

• yeah i mean why should i deal with differing opinions? my opinion is superior anyways and everybody who thinks differently is obviously dumb xD

• Those are the kind of people who doesn't look for an opinion but rather someone who would agree with them.

• Yeah I love em.

• Yep haha let them have thin skin I am kicking back here having a good time.

• I can recall three females blocking me coz they got owned. One of them is quite famous here..

• Juuust love'em.

• no, i've never blocked anybody... i ignore those i don't like..

• Yea same here. Except for the ones that harass me through messages.

• Yes... i love them so much that i would shoot myself and then them!

• These type of people mean absolutely nothing to me 8)

• Not as much as I enjoy seeing grown women in their late thirties whinging about it.

What Girls Said 9

• That happens to me all the damn time lol I think I'm blocked by more people than anyone.
    It's just that when they block you, they will STILL spam your comment or inbox with replies. Like wtf? Ok. The point of blocking someone is so we won't have anymore interactions. Lol I just let them vent and think of the most colorful insults.

• I can believe it. But I was of the impression if they blocked you they can no longer post a comment under yours.

• Eh. I have never blocked any user. And I'll just ignore it. Besides, some of the things they say are very amusing to read.

• Yea some are funny as all.

• I am fairly certain that the majority of GAG's population has me blocked so... whatever lol

• THAT ANNOYING TURKISH GUY OMG
    HE POSTS PICTURES OF THESE GUYS AND ASKS WHAT WE THINK AND IF YOU SAY YOU DONT LIKE HIM HE INSULTS AND BLOCKS YOU ASDFGHJKL.
    All I said was "they're handsome, not my type" and he said "Turkish guys wouldn't like you either because you're ugly" then he called me a nigga and blocked me.-.

• Yea think I have come across that one too.

• I hate when people block me in general because it's usually right in the middle of a conversation or argument and then I have something good to say but I can't because they blocked me -.-

• I block people when they attack me for having a different opinion. I like debating, but being a dick is inexcusable/unnecessary.

• I love them! 😒
    I have more than 50 people blocked, but not just because I disagree with them. It's because a lot of them were disagreeing with me and attacking me for it.

• Lmao yeah. It's even funnier when they dislike your comment, so they send you a message ranting and block you so you can't reply. I love getting all up in people's internet feelings : )

• What's even better is when you get the last comment in before they block.

• Lol Idc either way... fuck em besides I block people too because some people on this site are seriously fuckwitts.

• Hasn't happened yet to me Lol.

• did not have that experience yet, but discussions should be open and everybody is free to have an opinion.