Why don't my questions ever get answered?

Title basically says it all

Most Helpful Guy

• Our FAQ has some suggestions. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#8

Make sure to add a title that both interests readers and clearly defines your Question, then check your spelling and grammar for any mistakes.

Do not type your Question or Question title in all CAPS and do not capitalize every word.

DO NOT use smileys or emoticons in your Question titles.

Be specific about the Question you are asking or advice you are seeking and give clear details about your situation so members can better help you but try to avoid making it so long that it'll turn them off.

Add details to your profile so that members can know a bit about you to advise you better.

Share your Opinions on other users' Questions and myTakes to increase the visibility of your profile. Having a unique profile picture to draw attention to your post never hurts.

If you're going to include spoilers in your post, please let the users know before you reveal the spoiler. We don't want anything ruined for anyone.

You can also feature your Question. Featured Questions are kept at the top of recent questions and in the Feeds for 24 hours.

What Guys Said 11

• Probably because of the type of questions u ask. I know that i personally avoid "is he flirting?" Or "does he like me?" Questions because there r soooooooo many of them, and they r all stupid questions and there is like an obvious answer that the asker should already know. Like itll say something like "he stared at my face and deep into my eyes grinning uncontrollably for like 45 min. Does he like me?" No, no he doesn't like u, he just stared at u like that for 45 damn minutes cuz u had a fly on your head. Like honestly the obvious answer is yes, so why did u even ask. I'm not saying these r necessarily your questions, but if they r, this is exactly why they don't get answered.

• those are certainly not my questions, id know the answer to that, mine are a bit more complicated...

• Well in that case i hav no idea why your questions don't get answered. Maybe u string your sentances together and its hard to read? Maybe they r deep complicated questions and the common GAGer is not wise enough to even attempt to answer?

• Either they are too vague, too long, too complex, too silly, too senseless, too boring, too overexagerrated or anything along these lines

• People primarily answer based on the news feed, so unfortunately the questions that pick up get answered easily, while those that don't get picked up at all don't really get answers. It depends on the title, and the way it's phrased. I can't really answer specifically without knowing any of these "unanswered questions" you mentioned.

• basically you should use catchier titles i guess

• I'm thinking I should use something about dicks or something like that

• I've seen that more and more since the big update last year, and it
    s become worse ever since. also I find that anonymous post get less love

• Hey it happens to me so don't feel bad

• Description is probably too long.

• I think it's ironic I answered this one. Paradox.

• What are you asking. How long is the question.

• I asked if he was flirting or not just a moment ago before I asked this one, and its not really that long..

• Maybe because you're under 18 and that question gets asked a lot.

• I never answer questions that have a big wall of text.

• depends on the questions strength

What Girls Said 8