If someone starts to answer all your old questions, would that be annoying?

If someone starts to answer your old questions, would that be annoying?

I normally visit profiles of people that I follow, and randomly read their old questions lol. and I wanted to answer the question but it was so so so long ago =__=

Would that be annoying? if I bring almost all of your old questions back to live :P?

0|0
14|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care.. But it does tell me they are going through my posts lol

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• No, not at all! When I follow a new person, I also have a look at their questions and the ones I can answer I answer.
    I must admit that GAG'ers have sometimes asked me why I answered all of their questions.
    I explained them that I browse for the questions from users I follow, every time I log on. That yields about 10 to 20 questions that I answer if I can.
    So, someone asking lots of questions will hear me often :-)
    Like you, haha!

1|0
    0|0
  • of course not... an extra opinion to my question is NEVER bad

2|0
    0|0
  • I find it odd, but It doesn't annoy me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do they put holes in crackers?

GL answering that !

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope it doesn't annoy me plus I do it to people lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be honored, it means more answers and it will show up in live feed again which could net it even more. plus i like it when people take an interest in me lol ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • No, go ahead. Just because it's old doesn't mean they dont want any more input.

1|0
    0|0
  • not if she's hot

1|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't bother me, but I've answered an old question for someone before and they thought it was weird so I don't anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm kinda guilty of that with you I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever~~

0|0
    0|0
  • I do that on occasion, just to rack up XPER. the only reason to be on here, is to get rewards... there's no such thing as "answers to questions"

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 13

• i don't really like it lol

1|0
    0|0
    • lol good thing that I've already answered most of your questions lol

• hahahahah.. you are always welcomed to answer my questions babe and you know it:)

• I would not care! :) ... I'm going to look at old question of people I follow ^_^ .. And post my opinion :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really.

1|0
    0|0
  • no i would like it ♡

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not really.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, any advice is welcome.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it would be.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. It just means they're my homies. If you're reading this you know who you are!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind. The opinion could be helpful. I worry about this too though. Just because I don't mind doesn't mean others won't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that would be annoying... why would it be? :/
    Answer anything you have an answer to. :]!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not annoying, but it gets me curious.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope XD its nice thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me. As long as it wasn't a question that didn't really NEED an opinion, then maybe it's a little annoying but I'd still do it.

1|0
    0|0