If someone starts to answer all your old questions, would that be annoying?

If someone starts to answer your old questions, would that be annoying?

I normally visit profiles of people that I follow, and randomly read their old questions lol. and I wanted to answer the question but it was so so so long ago =__=

Would that be annoying? if I bring almost all of your old questions back to live :P?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care.. But it does tell me they are going through my posts lol

What Guys Said 14

• No, not at all! When I follow a new person, I also have a look at their questions and the ones I can answer I answer.
    I must admit that GAG'ers have sometimes asked me why I answered all of their questions.
    I explained them that I browse for the questions from users I follow, every time I log on. That yields about 10 to 20 questions that I answer if I can.
    So, someone asking lots of questions will hear me often :-)
    Like you, haha!

• of course not... an extra opinion to my question is NEVER bad

• I find it odd, but It doesn't annoy me.

• Why do they put holes in crackers?

GL answering that !

• Nope it doesn't annoy me plus I do it to people lol.

• Not at all.

• I'd be honored, it means more answers and it will show up in live feed again which could net it even more. plus i like it when people take an interest in me lol ;)

• No, go ahead. Just because it's old doesn't mean they dont want any more input.

• not if she's hot

• It wouldn't bother me, but I've answered an old question for someone before and they thought it was weird so I don't anymore.

• I'm kinda guilty of that with you I think.

• Whatever~~

• I do that on occasion, just to rack up XPER. the only reason to be on here, is to get rewards... there's no such thing as "answers to questions"

What Girls Said 13

• i don't really like it lol

• lol good thing that I've already answered most of your questions lol

• hahahahah.. you are always welcomed to answer my questions babe and you know it:)

• I would not care! :) ... I'm going to look at old question of people I follow ^_^ .. And post my opinion :)

• Not really.

• no i would like it ♡

• Nope, not really.

• No, any advice is welcome.

• Yes it would be.

• Not really. It just means they're my homies. If you're reading this you know who you are!

• I don't mind. The opinion could be helpful. I worry about this too though. Just because I don't mind doesn't mean others won't.

• I don't think that would be annoying... why would it be? :/
    Answer anything you have an answer to. :]!

• Not annoying, but it gets me curious.

• nope XD its nice thing

• Not for me. As long as it wasn't a question that didn't really NEED an opinion, then maybe it's a little annoying but I'd still do it.