Many GAG users are stupid?

NOT ALL.
I have realized that the level of stupidity has enhanced on GAG. There are still some intelligent and wise souls on this site otherwise all guys and girls are full of shit.
E. g.
1. They are against LGBT.
2. They are sexists.
3. They think that the biggest thing a girl can offer them is sex.
4. They try to link everything from the past (Men are providers/protectors shit and girls are nurturers)
5. They think that every problem a guy is facing is due to feminism.
.

• Yes
  • No
I would also like to add the females who believe men owe them everything and they should get what they want because they are a women.
by @yeatts

Females that believe all men are evil.

Males that believe all females are evil.

Males that believe they are owed sex by women.

Also people who deny that they are the problem when they clearly are and they blame everyone else.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• Just sharing but one time I went to a Vietnamese restaurant. They had this GIANT pitcher with this... sort of strange cool liquid in it.

Having never eaten Vietnamese before I thought it was a little bit of refreshment for the customers right? It was like 33C outside , sunny , humid , typical summer weather.
    So I poured myself a nice cool refreshing glass of this mystery beverage, thinking ohhhh how exotic, I wonder what does it taste like.

So down the hatch it went... INSTANT red alert.
    It was spring roll dip. A very watery kind but DEFINITELY not meant to be drunk by the mouthful.
    www.cbc.ca/.../...MG_9966-thumb-540x303-106203.jpg

So it's fair to say.
    I'm pretty darn stupid.

So here's the lesson. Vietnamese restaurants are full of traps. BEWARE.

• I ironically expected to see an intelligently written post with rational points. ...

But no, these are called differing opinions in the statements you made. Not everyone thinks the same as you and not everyone who doesn't think the same is an idiot

• Opinions make you stupid or wise. If you are stuck in your way of thinking and can't evolve, it's not good.

• yeah this chick is just as stupid as the people she's complaining about

• Maybe because you are among those people I have pointed out. :)

• So in other words, everyone who doesn't share your opinion is stupid. Have you considered the fact that if "Many" people disagree with you then perhaps you're not as infallible as you might think?

• i have posed five points. Try to oppose them and I will agree with you.

• #1, sexually transmitted diseases can all be avoided if a man and a woman only have sexual intercourse within marriage. (the only exception is the extreme case of a terrible past of excessive drug abuse). And this is what I'm for.
      #2, a) if the suicide rate of a particular lifestyle is high, then that lifestyle is to be avoided b) I didn't say that a person shouldn't be accepted I said their lifestyle shouldn't be encouraged. Which is what LGBT is after.
      And a high suicidal rate of a specific type of individual, NEVER means you encourage that type of behavior, you seek help that will remove the wrong attitude. Notice the fact that throughout history, people that were persecuted and even sought out and killed, would seek to preserve their life; so (this isn't even persecution) when somebody doesn't think that something you do is okay spikes your deaths by 1,100% makes it extremely unacceptable!!

• Spiritual problem IS when someone is harming you for no reason I agree. But it doesn't stop there it only begins at an immediate physical well being.
      Better oppose rapists, criminals and psychopaths -I do, but rapists, criminals, and psychopaths hide and don't seek to publicize their behavior.

• Yeah, no joke. These are the same people who tell me on my take on gender neutrality that "no, stereotyping people and sexism are necessity elements of our culture" and I'm just like "what the hell is wrong with you?"

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a8244-about-gender-neutrality-why-it-s-actually-a-good-thing-and-why (my take)

It's funny because whenever you claim that no, females are not just blobs of emotion and greatly inferior to the superior intellect of pure logic provided by the mighty tube between one's legs, people say you are a "white knight desperately trying to get laid".

I think some people here are just insane, sexist and bitter. But that's just how it is, at some point they will eventually learn that social relations function if you actually treat other people as human beings, not just potential sex objects.

• Umm maybe they come here to release their frustration. You know. They know that their stupid thoughts on GAG won't affect their real life.

• Nah. I think they are just unaware of their errors and blame everyone else.

• Personally I am ok with the woman being the provider and I can be the nurturer. Feminism doesn't seem to mean the same to everyone and even some feminist are making it a bad word. So I choose to not label my actions. As stated before a girl can offer more than sex. Lots of people of both genders are sexiest. As far as LGBT or any other group, I am fine with them as long as they don't mess with me.

• True. And that's how it should be. I don't know why people need to separate things like black and white.

• The only time black and white should be separate is when you do the laundry. Otherwise I like to practice as often as I can the live and let live motto. You have the way you do things and things you believe in and I have mine. I'll do my best not to mess with how you live and you do the best not to mess with how I live. The people that bug me the most are the ones that try to tell other people how they should live or offer advice about things that I never asked for advice about. If I want to live like you or want your advice then I'll ask for it. If I didn't ask then that means I don't care what you think.

• Basically sexist, homophobic, and misogynist according to your list. Though I disagree with them, everyone is entitled to their own opinion so I wouldn't say they're "stupid". Try not to take these post too seriously, especially, if it's posted by an anonymous person. I actually enjoy reading the arguments that come from such post. I try to understand both sides to expand my knowledge, understanding, and awareness which will help me become a better debater. Besides, a lot of the arguments are funny as hell and common sense usually wins.

• Yes. Sexist, homophobic, and misogynist. Stupid might not be exact word to describe them, but they are no wise either. Lol. then they try to justify their opinions like
      Oh, well, I am homophobic because Bible says so.
      Oh, well, girls should depend on guys, but damn! Feminism. Now Chivalry is dead.
      Oh, well, a girl's most valuable asset is her sexual organs -_- Fucktards.

• Right! Just be glad you don't know/haven't met people like that in person and hope these ideas are more prevalent online. If I came across someone like that in person, this site will be the first thing that comes to mind.

• Yes, I have only met people like this on this site.

• Everything's relative, you're just calling people stupid for their opinions which doesn't usually relate to intelligence. They could say the same shit about your opinions, and call you dumb too, and that's where you're argument falls apart. New perspectives aren't stupidity.

Now that I laid those facts out, there will be stupid people in every community, but again intelligence doesn't usually relate to opinions. Also you use the strawman fallacy wayy too often.

• Opinions are not right thing to measure intelligence, I agree. But there is a thing called open-mindedness, common sense and overall acceptance that they are lacking.

• and why would someones beliefs make them stupid
    Hitler was probably the greatest antisemitic person of all time! does that make him stupid? NO
    And as far as linking things to the past goes, i think it's natural to have resistance to change, people are resisting, changing gender roles, acceptance of LGBT people, and other changes because a lot of them are breaking social norms

And to all the men who think of women as sex objects is because their experiences with women has been negative..

people are entitled to believe what they want, its important to understand that belief has no middle ground, its either true to some or false to some

• Let's say there is a murderer. His family treated him badly when he was a child and he became a murderer later. Just because it's right to kill people as per hie 'opinion' doesn't make his opinions or actions justified in ANY way. A murderer will be labelled as such.

• So, their opinions are not justifiable, that's all.

• well to you they aren't =)

• I don't think that most GAGers lack book smarts, but I must say that their street smarts, leaves a lot to be desired.

A lot of GAGers seem to be naive/clueless judging off some of the questions they ask here on a daily basis LOL. Now I'd understand if they were trolling/being sarcastic, but they're not, which is the funny part LOL

• Indeed. Some responses are so weird that I facepalm.

• Don't mind me just a stupid stopping by to scout out the smart ones.

• I am the stupid.

• I agree with 1 and 2 and not the 3 4 or 5.

• Why not 3, 4 and 5. You will find many users supporting these points.

• I have seen 4 and 5 pretty damn often.

• So does anyone know me well enough to know if I'm smart or stupid?

• I think many people have knee jerk reactions and don't think before they post.

• Seems like so. Then instead of holding a good debate, they start calling names and cussing.

• No. Names like you are bitch, you are a loser, you are worthless, you are incapable of holding a debate with me, etc. etc.

• Woah, yeah that's just hating

• I agree. This site has many stupid users. Honestly. And dont even get me started on some of the questions.

• But many users still say that it's all about opinions. A murderer with his 'opinion' won't make him any less murderer.

• I think both sides of that debate are stupid.

• Ima stupid but i ain't none of those eg

• In my experience, people who hold these views are in the minority when it comes to GAG.

• I have encountered many of them. :/
      Those some people are highly intellectual and I get to learn a lot from them, but then there are some users who are just mere stupid.

• Of course, they are the loudest.

• No, actually, you sound kind of stupid.

• If I look at all those examples, then I am certainly not sexist but some users are. I am not homophobic but some users are.

• 1. Wouldn't it depend on the guy... not all of us are against them
    2. Wouldn't it depend on the guy. Not all of us are
    3. Wouldn't it depend on the guy. Not all of us do
    4. Human nature. It's what each gender does. Don't try and fight it, when you know it's true (evolution)
    5. Kind of true. Modern day feminists aren't real feminists, and I believe mens problems today are do to modern day feminists.

• That is what each gender does because it is what they are taught.

• It's evolution, not taught

• I provisionally agree... I just can't get fully on board, because your points clearly are directed at only the men, despite you mentioning girls in passing.

• Girls can be against LGBT
      Girls can be sexist
      girls can link things to past

Two are only directed towards guy
      Point 3 and 5

• Asker, nice additions. I think @bellegirl21 had interesting things to say too

• Maybe point 3 can be directed at girls. I am stating those examples on the basis of my experience here. I have not met a girl like that, but no wonder that they might exist.

What Girls Said 10

• Your question just translates to me like this...

"Anyone who doesn't agree with my belief system is a moronic idiot"

That's a great argument for your cause. *sigh*

• I am not saying anyone who disagrees with MY opinions are idiots. But if any user can justify how being a sexist, racist, homophobic or other points I have listed are wise opinions, then I will accept that okay, all GAG users are intelligent since they have 'opinions'.

• @cavmanier, I agree with that as well :)

• Technically she is right though.

• 1) The LGBT is more of differing opinion then anything. Peoples viewpoints are often affected by how they are raised.

2) What do you consider sexist. My viewpoint on women is they tend to be (not all) bitchy and backstabbing does that make me sexist against my own sex?

3) Agree

4) I like my guy to be protective because
    a) he is bigger then me
    b) he is stronger then me and
    c) it's hot
    I also don't mind cooking because he can't cook that we'll (that being said if he could it would be hot)

5) agree

Females that believe all men are evil.

Please add any I missed by commenting on my opinion. Feel free to openly disagree with me.

• 1. LGBT depends on raising, but we all are evolving. We all need to be more accepting. Posting questions against LGBT is stupid. They are not harming you, so better ignore them.

2. Sexist is not when you know the faults of your gender. It's when you think that a particular thing is supposed to be done by a particular gender.

4. Many people believe that a guy is SUPPOSED to be provider/protector and a girl is SUPPOSED to be a nurturer. Many users claim It's how we all are wired. No, we are not. It depends on our choices.

i agree with the rest of your points. The above written 5 points are just samples, lol.

• My opinion is a better opinion! :D

• @Mesonfielde a good opinion is one that looks at the statement/question and best communicates the thoughts of the one who posts it.

• There is the block button you know... Nothing new what you have pointed out. Stupid people exist everywhere. Not just in gag

• So what's the point? You don't like it?

• Nah. They have their opinions, and so do I. But I don't get why the general common sense and open mindedness is lacking in some users despite being grown up adults. I find some under 18 users wiser than them.

• It is typically the 29-35 single male crowd. They are sexist and still blame "the Women" for everything, lol.

• It's not really this website. It's just humans in general. Your never going to get one sided. Your going to see smart people, your going to see really dumb people. People who are very racists. People who don't care what you are. There are just to many people in the world for there to be one side to anything. Just like there will always be pro's and con's.

• I understand that. It's really sad that people don't follow the motto of live and let live. They think that for as long as they are opposing certain things that are not even harming them, they are doing a favor on the society. Yes, they can have opinions, but just because they have some 'opinions' it doesn't mean they can't be dumb.

• True but some people don't care to change and become smarter or anything. Some people believe they are smart and never wrong but in reality they are dead wrong. Which the doing society a favor part just fuck that. I'll care about certain people but I'm not doing favors for everyone XD Normally when I meet people are say some really dumb things and truly questions the intelligence of humans. I just don't bother replying back. They are dead set in their ways. Why waste my time trying to change that. Plus I know I could be more intelligent. I'm sure if a grammar nazi look at how I type. They would go mad because spelling and grammar have been something i've struggled with all my life.:(

• You pretty much summed it up!

• I am idiotic and all but I don't no such things and these type of people are found in bulk everywhere not just gag.

• I've lost counting.. Block list is getting bigger and bigger.. :)

• I agree 100%

• Oh gosh you found me 0.0