Complaint on "antagonism".. can it be removed?

I got a warning because I was being antagnostic. Sorry but this "woman " posted bad stuff about her mother and then is claiming victimhood.

I think provided people post stuff like she did they don't warrant a civil response.

Can my warning be overturned?

Most Helpful Girl

• That happened to me once. What I said wasn't offensive at all, but for some reason I got this warning saying I was being too antagonistic.
    I don't get it. I've seen some really offensive comments and none of them was removed. It makes no sense.
    I guess we just have to accept it if we want to continue using the site.

What Girls Said 1

• Why you all ruffled up it's only a warning?
    Were you being antagonistic?

• Its my right but I'm not bothered...

• Clearly you are bothered or you wouldn't be trying to get it removed?

• eh? i had forgotten about this...

though I strongly suspect:

- you're on your computer now thinking "haha... i can read stuff about him, let me post and scope him out and fuck with him!!!"

- then I am thinking "hmm... some stranger is trying to fuck with me... ok... i'll do something else more productive with my time, and well... well laugh about this petty attempt of oneupmanship..."

What Guys Said 1

• Who cares? Its a warning on a relatively unimportant forum. Move on with your life.

• Nice instruction there pal. ... I like how you satvat your computer to try and psych me out and unseat me polio.. .

I comment as I please. Unless you NCAn state why I cannot. ...

• you obviously dont know what a moral value is. Crying about a warning has nothing to do with morality. Ill get you a digital tissue so the cyber tears dont short your computer.

• eh? i'm not crying, just raising an issue... it's what this sub-forum is for... your detraction... well is immaterial..