Why can't I have a normal conversation with anyone on this site?

I have yet to meet someone on here who would have a legit conversation with me. The people who have messaged me:
1. Have lectured me. You're not my parent. Fuck off
2. Is an annoying conceited girl who just talks about how pretty she is
4. People who think I know everything and ask me 2 million questions.
3. Are all pedos asking me creepy questions
For example:
http://i.imgur.com/wGdqtzL.jpg
Yes I have been blocking the creeps
Would anyone normal like to have an actual conversation? PLEASE

Warning: I am a very strange child.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it makes you feel any better. My nails are black too. Just like my heart.
    Anyway. I think you have yet to have a normal conversation with anyone because it's hard to relate to a lot of people, especially the weird random ones that message you. I rarely find people I can stand for longer than two minutes in real life, let alone on a random website.

What Guys Said 12

• Maybe nice people would like to talk to you if you didn't sound like you had a stick up your butt?

Even now, it sounds more like you loathe the bad people more that you look forward to the good ones.

• I loathe most people -.-
      But that doesn't mean Im mean to everyone lol

• Well, at least you're quick to accept that.
      If you want answers and you try to keep the black-hearted loathing to a minimum, you can message me or someone else on here and we probably won't be dicks about it.

• I've never had a weird conversation here, well, one guy messaged me if I wanted to get into Hogwarts, but it didn't developed into a conversation xD

I think my profile pic makes me look tough and intimidating... hahaha

• Well, what would you like to talk about?

• UHHH, that's the part I haven't got to get

• Bluuuue c:

• Blue? That happens to be my favorite too. Yellow is a very close second though. Most of my shirts are either blue or yellow. How come you like blue?

• haha when you reach out to people they will be normal!
    especially guys, all the convos i have here are with girls who messaged me first
    non have gotten weird!

• Lol, Awwwe sorry to hear that it's really not that bad. You must have drawn the short straw and got all the creepy perverts.

• Welcome to the internet sweetheart.

Where all the garbage of the world is dumped.

Enjoy your stay :)

• You are under 18 so I would not feel comfortable chatting. Also I do my socializing in real life. This is just to answer a few dumb questions or maybe good questions while I do more productive activities.

• lol he probably has a foot fetish.

• lmaooo me too. I'm having the same issue... sigh... but I don't know if I want to talk to you because you're under 18... not sure I want to mess with that.

• sure message me

• If you really want a conversation with someone, then you can talk to me. :D

• it's the internet and i stay away from all haters

What Girls Said 7

• it's the internet... lol don't worry about it... people take their frustrations out on other people other the internet because she can pretend to be whoever they want but truth us we could trace them back to their house with identity information if we wanted lol so they can't hide. Plus too many horny men just looking for a fling... i don't talk to guys online any more, i used to take the internet too seriously but only recently when a guy i thought was my friend nearly got me in serious trouble so i no longer take anyone seriously on it because nobody is reponsible online, they just brag and say too many personal things and guys think they aren't being watched with their penis hanging out on cam? lol oh they are being watched 24/7 like each of us. Every town has a data system that has yottabytes of info on all of us (yes yottavytes exists but not to public though but to central information centers).

They have probably given them so much incriminating information that anyone can use at their own disposale to get you in trouble if they were smart enough to find it... people are just idiots in general these days though... so i wouldn't take anyone serious on or off the internet, they don't know what they are saying or doing.

• You have to realize that, like real life, the internet's home to a few crazies. Try messaging people who seem cool instead of waiting for them to message you. Otherwise you're just going to get the horny guys making their evening rounds.

• Lol that's what you messages? Looks like we can be friends because I have a black soul or maybe none at all?

• I actually like the weird conversations I have on here.

• Well what do you want to talk about?

• I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE.

• Why thank you for insulting my "whore" nails..

Anyways, you can have a normal conversation, just not with some Indian dude starting the convo with "Hello bby, are u beutiful girl, will u wrte me"

• The whore nail thing was a joke sorry xD
      And I know, but I do like to fuck with them