What do you think about G@gers, ... creepy, nice, good, handsome, beautiful, thirsty, kind... etc?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Most are nice, some aren't.

Lots are good looking.

most are thirsty.

On a good day, I'm all three.

• Umm everyone hates me here hence why they give me so many upvotes

• I think many here post threads that are way over board to get a rise out of people and they always go Anon 9 times out of 10. Anyway there are some nice looking women here that I enjoy talking to.

• I like the nice and good ones a LOT. The rest of the attributes, I don't care about one way or the other.

• Thirsty, lost, and butthurt

• The best company around the web... honestly.

• Insecure

All of these questions about their looks and physical features are just ridiculous. Especially those boob size questions, apparently someone told these tiny titty broads that small boobs = Forever alone.

• what they think about me? hmm... well, ofcourse everyone thinks I'm handsome (that goes without saying) but what i think about them... some are nice and good, some are handsome too, but not as handsome as me. some are just arrogant @ssholes who think they know everything about everyone. some are creeps, yes...

ah but what was i talking about... ah yes. me. ofcourse i am none of those things.

• I know who the thirsty one is. ^_^

• All of the above lol even some of the girls.

• Pretty cool I suppose, a lot of delusional morons, Insecure tough guys, and trolls.
    Other than that everyone is awesome

• Misguided for the most part.

• They seem to be nice

• All of the above. And that's just me. :P

• Okay I guess.

• All of these. Coz you will find here all types of Gagers... :D

• The vast, vast majority are fucking deluded!

• You went anonymous for that, PUSSY.

• @SomeoneImportant I always go anon, as a matter of principle. Whether it's this or telling a sensitive little flower to serenade his lovers with the prodigy, I will never come out of the shadows!!!

What Girls Said 8

• .. well they're all here... all the ones u listed. if i were to try and summarise gag members, id only b kidding myself. it's way too diverse.
    i can tell who the good ones are from the annoying ones, and the haters from the nice people, but in the end i dont give a damn bout people who have time to waste giving a down vote or making some stupid comment that they believe will offend me.

• Upvoted girl. I have no idea, who down voted.

• thanks girl.
      its alright, women dont like me much here. lol:P

• All of the above. Lol There are so many diverse people here from all over the world. Some are kind and legitimately want to be helpful. Others are not so nice. Some people here are thirsty and just looking for attention. Others are cool and here to try to make friends. That's the beauty of GAG, you'll find so many different types of people here :)

• Hmm, I guess there's really some of each! But for the most part I think G@Gers try to be helpful. They always know how to raise my spirits when I'm having a bad day!

Although yesterday some gager called me a fat bitch... :( so I guess some of them are spiteful!

• Delusional for the most part

• All of the above and then some.

• All of the above depending on the Gagger.

• I'm indifferent towards them. They are just strangers over the Internet. I value some peoples opnions and that's as far as it goes.

• Some good good some bad