Do you think it's lame when the QA gives automatic upvotes to everyone that answers his/her questions?

Do you want to feel like you earned your upvote more or are you happy with receiving automatic upvotes?

Most Helpful Girl

• Im usually like, yay someone answered, that person deserves an upvote :D

If its really an useless answer (like not answering question, but whole different subject) , or maybe even mean, then no upvote...

So yeah, its easy to get upvotes from me when i ask a question :)

What Girls Said 11

• I always do it in my own questions x_x. So maybe it is? I don't know. DON'T MAKE ME OVERTHINK THIS.

• most of the time I try to comment on everyone's opinion so they know I actually read it. i think the up votes are nice and sometimes up vote. .
    sometimes it helps me pick mh if I can't decide.

• Have an upvote dearie :D

• hehehe yay can sleep peaceful now😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😘

• Nah , it's cool.

• If I am the asker, I do what the hell I want.

• It' only an up vote who cares?

• I'm actually a person that gives everyone an up vote but only if it really answers the question. MHO is suppose to make you feel special.

• No, I don't think so. I do that to all my questions.

• It is? Sometimes I do that. I'm sorry T__T

• I could not care less about up- or down votes.

• Noooo i upvotes everyone though lol it is like "thank you for answering my question" treat 😛

• No. I don't. I think its lame when I get the most up votes in the question. Yet don't get MH.

What Guys Said 5

• Nah.
    I just hate when the QA has a plain ignorant view on a topic, then they give MH to the one idiot that happens to agree with them. lol

• Do you get all excited you got an upvote, then feel like 'they're an upvote slut it wasn't special what they gave me?'

I'm sure your answer was extra special and they'd have upvoted twice if they could.

• im always excited for upvotes!

• Not really, it's not like you get xp for them or anything. As much as I'm ashamed to admit it, I do get a slight thrill if I have over 3 upvotes but if it's just one I couldn't care less.

Also I'll admit that sometimes I will give upvotes to everyone who posted but my reason is that I'm too lazy to actually post a comment on their opinions so by up voting them I'm basically telling them "hey I read and appreciate your opinion, here's an upvote" 😊

• Yes same thing here evil racoon!

• If somebody answers a question of mine with an honest opinion, they have taken the time to think about it and type it in. So it certainly does not hurt me to take the fraction of a second to click on the up vote. And I try to comment on every opinion given my questions.

In general, I will up vote any opinion on any questions if it is a really good opinion, If it is mediocre or even poor I usually just pass on it. If it lousy,, or rude and offensive (to anyone), then they get a down vote.

• lol it's only an upvote.. how is that lame?