Has anybody ever been blocked by someone and have no clue why?

Just randomly you notice you've been blocked by some guy/girl and you have no clue why?

I'm taking about on here.
Talking*

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yeah, all the time. Lol A lot of people on here block others for no real reason. I'm always coming across a random user I've never even spoken to before and notice that they have blocked me. I can only assume I either offended them when they were anonymous or they just blocked me because they disagreed with something I said. Either way, I'm not losing sleep over it :) haha!

• You? No way. You're awesome lol.

• I see, thanks!

• No problem :)

What Guys Said 6

• Ya. There was this one chick whose name I've forgotten, I decided to follow her (in the gag sense of the word, not the stalker sense). Anyways, I go to comment on one of her posts and I get a message saying I can't comment because I've been blocked. This literally happened a couple minutes after a hit the follow button. I was like "wtf". How neurotic do you have to be? That's the only time I'm aware of that I've been blocked.

• Girls they don't block me but stop talking suddenly I don't know why... do you know reason for that?😊

• On here? Maybe you said something weird.

• I don't know, sorry. This happens on here?

• Yes some girl blocked me and I don't know why I never said anything mean to her.

• That hasn't happened to me.

• Shit happens

• Yes it's happened and seriously if people could talk things
    over with me why they did than I would unblock them i really
    don't like the idea of blocking cause i like to be friends with
    everyone seriously i am all game life's too short..

What Girls Said 8

• Yes. Only once, though. I think she was mad that I was talking to her ex, even though I had no idea about her. Her ex and I were just talking and he was really nice. I have no idea what I could have said to tick her off so much.

• On here?

• How did she know you were talking to her ex?

• She was snooping in a question he asked that I shared an opinion on

• I usually, but not always have a clue.
    I'm aware I can be provocative.
    some people just can't stand that.

• I still don't know if anyone has blocked me :/
    I like people comment up vote! Just to make sure if anyone has blocked me. But so far no one :/

• lol, yes. a few people who used to follow me too! ha ha ha

• no never happined to me

• Nope, never happened to me

• YES. and you try to ask them why... but you just CAN'T. because your blocked. and its like, WTF?

• Ikr? It's so annoying.

• An old friend of mine blocked me because she thought I was sending screenshots of her pt to people even though I wasn't. She didn't even have the balls to confront me about it. Sometimes people just act erractic