What has this site taught you about the opposite sex?

From seeing all the questions posted by men ans women daily on this site, what has it exposed about the opposite sex for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• The different things women are physically attracted to if it wasn't for this site I would have never known women are attracted to a man with a muscular chest, or what the difference between the good guy and nice guy is, or how some liked veiny genitals a bunch of other stuff too.

What Guys Said 14

• I honestly never realized the extent to which some women are uncomfortable with their bodies. It's really made me re-think how media influences self-image (for both sexes, actually).

• We are incompatible, generally speaking. People are different so it's hard to even name one thing that applies to all women that I didn't know prior to joining this site.

I did learn that if you hope to extract the truth on a particular issue, asking your question directly is not the way to do it. You have to be crafty and dissect responses that are logically inclusive when asking indirect questions.

It doesn't just applies to girls. In general its taboo to be upfront about certain issues that instigate arguments.

• That women are as self conscious as men.

• Both sexes assume men are horndogs. Nobody assumes anything about women.

Women ask how to masturbate much more often than men do.

When asking if someone's flirting or crushing on them or relationship advice, it seems like people lack a bit of common sense. They often answer their own questions and they're just asking us to proofread.

• 1) Girls are just as clueless as guys when it comes to flirting.
    2) Girls tend to be just as insecure about their breast size as guys are about their penis size.
    3) They're not all "weak, precious little princesses" like how society portrays them to be.
    4) They fart.

Number 4 was just a joke, and I already knew numbers 2 and 3, but it was actually nice to know that a lot of women also suck at flirting lol

• That "What does it mean?" probably is the most common question girls ask themself and others. at least at this place.

• That guys tell lie about their dicks size,

That girls feel uncomfortable being virgin n eager to loss virginity at any cost n with any guy...,

That very few here are virgin... :D

• That so many young girls need helpful advice and I am an old fart (66) but some of the girls do listen. Nothing beats experience with honesty and I hope that is always what I give.

• A. Women are more self concious about their body than I thought. Even the attractive and fit girls still feel insecure about some obscure part of their body.
    B. They are more driven by emotion than I thought. They won't admit it IRL but online you can see the depths of their thoughts. Many can't take a joke because they're so sensitive.

• a lot of random things women care about, a lot of specifics, a lot of equality. I really enjoyed learning about the good the bad, and the ugly of what some women display and how they react to different things. a lot of them are hot and makes me sad that i will never meet them lol.. oh well

• I didn't realize there were so many men who liked the same things I do.

• That we are all not without insecurities and that's fine, but getting attention from online strangers---although easier---is not as fulfilling as the attention from in-life loved ones.

• Nothing. I still don't understand girls.

• You don't need to understand all of them, just the one that is really for you

• That you can be yourself and can ask any questions wether they are sexual in any way or not and you Will get answers, also women are are just as dirty minded as men if not more so and proud of it

• I guess I learned that women feel very self conscious about their body and the detail to it.

What Girls Said 9

• That men are just as self conscious as women.

• that men are obsessed with their penis size
    that guys are in love with big boobies
    that girls are insecure about the size of their boobies
    that there are a lot or weird fetishes

• I wouldn't say I'm in love with big boobs, small ones can be just as good, personally I like the nipples because I can turn the woman on easily with them and fetishes I agree with because I think I have one

• I've learn a lot of things: that guys can also feel insecure, that we shouldn't freak out on small things, also that guys don't overthink stuff, they act more by impulse, that lots of people has the insecurities that I have, that everybody wants a different thing, we aren't all the same.

• It has reaffirmed some of my hypothesis. I'd rather not talk about it though. It's a saddening subject.

• Men are desperate creatures.

• That it's more likely for each gender to defend its own gender more than the opposite gender.

• there's so many weird ass fetishes and guys are salty af

• That men are multidimensional. They're don't just fit into some stereotypical box. Also, some guys are sweeter than I would have ever guessed.

• That many men are perves looking for young girls. 😂😂